Whats the best game to play while your drunk? (etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow...i didnt realize how young some of you guys were....im only 18 but i have my own apartment in denton and attend university of north texas and still drink pretty much everyday.....but some of yall are like 15....enjoy being that young while you can.

wow...i didnt realize how young some of you guys were....im only 18 but i have my own apartment in denton and attend university of north texas and still drink pretty much everyday.....but some of yall are like 15....enjoy being that young while you can.

hey im 16 lol been dumped by my gf lol now im enjoying it, how i can lol :p

Hmmmm, Drunk you say?

Well multiplayer is a must, that or have a drunk mate with you and take turns. For the first CSS is my favourite (believe it or not my game often improves after a few glasses) I play on a server with a bunch of other guys on Fridays, many of them have a few drinks or play when coming in off the town, good laugh. For the second NFSMW is great fun with a mate on your shoulder and a bottle of vodka.

if any of you have bought the orange box for the PC and gotten a bounus demo called Peggle extreme...

THAT GAME would be amazing when your drunk... havent tried it yet, but it makes me laugh when im sober.

lol yeah I'd have to say a good game after drinking is Portal or CSS. When you get flipping around in portal, your mind just goes in about 6 different directions haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom