Whats become of gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just stopped playing video games in general, because I have tons of HW to do at college......
Either way, I'm beginning to lose interest in video games, due to the fact that videogames are beginning to lose its value.
When I mean value, I mean that every designing company is focusing on how good the graphix are now. They don't give a rat sh*t about the fun anymore. There used to be a ton of great games coming out back then, and now we just get games that are all similar with the same concept. Strategy, FPS, or whatever they all carry the same sh*t. IMO, i think someone needs to come up with some new ideas for both, single player and multi-player. It's just getting old now.

saikojay said:
I just stopped playing video games in general, because I have tons of HW to do at college......
Either way, I'm beginning to lose interest in video games, due to the fact that videogames are beginning to lose its value.
When I mean value, I mean that every designing company is focusing on how good the graphix are now. They don't give a rat sh*t about the fun anymore. There used to be a ton of great games coming out back then, and now we just get games that are all similar with the same concept. Strategy, FPS, or whatever they all carry the same sh*t. IMO, i think someone needs to come up with some new ideas for both, single player and multi-player. It's just getting old now.

Right on...as I've said before, the last game I played that actually drew me in and made me want to play more was Splinter Cell:Chaos Theory. Every game since then *FEAR* has been little more than a graphical showcase.

I tried one of the second splinter cell game in the series, but I didn't like that much. I didn't like it, because it doesn't let me kill any one except the target in the game, while in MGS series I can kill any one as I please or just knock them out.

I haven't played FEAR for a while, because of HW. I wonder if more people are beginning to play multi-player on FEAR. There wasn't much people online when I played online.

Ya the singleplayer storylines are great fun. I loved the hypnotic brainwashing style of HL2. That game made me want to cry at parts! I felt bad for the people. I felt alone. I felt hopeless....Alyx was a shot of life when she showed up. I found myself missing her a lot. What a great game!!!

I just aquired FEAR a few days ago. I just got back up to the surface in interval 04. That game is very creepy. The squeel and white screen that flashes always sends shivers up my spine. I'm impressed that a video game can make me so startled.

I usaually play offline but when I play online I've never been termed a n00b. I don't play online RPGs though, I tried EQ2 and that was incredably boaring so I havn't played online RPGs since.

I missed alyx too! i was really glad to see her again in the citadel.
----------------------------------------------------------
BillGates said:
Why is everyone even worried about what these other people do? Are you thier ****ing mom or something? Just do what makes you happy and stop getting in other peoples ****.
wow you need to calm down, why are you so agressive? didn't a fight break out on another thread with you involed
I remember it had to do with rubbing :confused:

BillGates said:
Why is everyone even worried about what these other people do? Are you thier ****ing mom or something? Just do what makes you happy and stop getting in other peoples ****.

Umm, I wasn't? No one is worried about what "these other people" are doing. I wasn't planning on getting into any other peoples **** (I have no idea what the four *'s could be, cept another word for fecal matter).

If you read my post properly you'd see I'm not getting angry at anything or worrying about anything, I'm simply writing about what I think. And with all due respect, if you don't like what I wrote, you can STFU+GTFO because YHBT.

:):p

My main gripe about playing online games are the flamers and the *******s.

I hate it when people call someone else a noob or newb, or nub, or n00b.

I play online and singleplayer and enjoy both. I play Everquest online, played Dawn of War 2 months back and played through the whole singleplayer. Im actually installing Diablo 2 and its expansion now, because its a great single and multiplayer game.

The cheating in games has become outrageous.

The problem with the Battlefield series is the vehicles, I mean they are fun and all but people team kill you to get them, or some people will shoot you and try to get you to kill them so they can kick you. I was just in a server where a kid was shooting everyone who got in a plane or helicopter, he was lying there with his M249, and if you came back to kill him he did not forgive and got you booted.

Also the flaming that goes on in games is rediculous. I was just in a BF2 server where the commander sounded hispanic but was making fun of this british, in real life, squad leader and kept calling him Winston Churchill and making fun of his accent, while he himself had the worse hispanic accent I've ever heard on a video game.

FEAR, awesome singleplayer, never played the multiplayer.

I normally buy games with a good multiplayer because I like playing with friends but Ill occasionally buy a singleplayer only, or if I hear a game has good singleplayer and multiplayer then I buy both. For instance the original Call of Duty had awesome singleplayer and multiplayer. I played through the whole singleplayer, twice, and then played multiplayer.

Its all just a mixed bag. You have to deal with the good, the bad and the ugly if you want to enjoy yourself.

Also I also thoroughly enjoyed Halo 2 singleplayer, and then moved onto online play. Sure it was a bit of a cliff hanger but I enjoyed it none the less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom