What would you want out of a next, next gen system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raw power and DUAL MONITOR SUPPORT. I've been waiting for that forever. I hate split screen and most people have more than one TV. I want to be able to play a friend in games with 1 console but we each get a TV. The games could be made to turn the graphics down so the system can keep up with high end graphics.

Raw power and DUAL MONITOR SUPPORT. I've been waiting for that forever. I hate split screen and most people have more than one TV. I want to be able to play a friend in games with 1 console but we each get a TV. The games could be made to turn the graphics down so the system can keep up with high end graphics.

Thatd be cool, except since its a next gen system it should be powerful enough to not turn the graphics down.. and maybe improve them XD hehe

Well I would think that it would take some processing power to have a split screen. So a game that pushes the full power of the system in single player might need to lower the graphics a tiny bit to keep frame rates up. But I don't think it would need to be huge decrease.

I think instead of locking games at 60fps, they should double the quality of graphics an dhalf it to 30fps...

I think instead of locking games at 60fps, they should double the quality of graphics an dhalf it to 30fps...

Unless they start putting motion blur in all the games everything would be jerky.

I think it would be nice to have the option of adjusting graphics like on a pc. Some people may be ok with better graphics and 30fps but others might want a little less graphics and 60fps. Personally I would probably go in the middle with 45fps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom