What was the worst game you have ever played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
beedubaya said:
Hmm...thats a tie between Pariah and Area 51 on PC. Big Rigs Over the Road Racing doesn't count.

What the ****?? Area 51 Rocks!, Well on the PS2 haven't treid it on the PC.. and matrix:pON, ive heard real bad reviews on it. I think matrix is gone... For ever, ..... and it's gettting lame

beedubaya said:
Hmm...thats a tie between Pariah and Area 51 on PC. Big Rigs Over the Road Racing doesn't count.

big rigs does not even deserve to be called a game

its a stress reliever only coz you'll laugh your *** out

it cant entertain you

bonehelm said:
big rigs does not even deserve to be called a game

its a stress reliever only coz you'll laugh your *** out

it cant entertain you

if you laugh your *** out then it must entertain you ;) haha even if it is in a stupid way :p

Kazama said:
What's amazinly funny? lol .... :confused:

i take it you havnt played it ??

basicly the gameplay makes it funny...give it a go n you will see its pretty stupid game...but u cant help but laugh at its stupidity :p

worst game ever has to be no other then WWII and VIETNAM, a game I got for my old win 95, it was one of those "warpack" games, basically, the games didn't have anything besides a first level.

beedubaya said:
When you port a PC version of a kick-arse first person shooter like RtCW to a console, it almost always is going to suck. Considering RtCW is an older game and can be maxed out at 1024x768 on a card as low as a GeForce FX 5200, it sure looks darn good and makes probably the best use of the Quake 3 engine of any game I've seen. Even for its time, the Playstation 2 was no match for the PC, although people still try to insist that PS2 graphics are better than even newer PC games, it blows my mind.

Enemy Territory doesn't run smooth on my FX5200 on 1024 maxed out. But when playing RTCW Single Player it could be possible because you don't need as many FPS.
EDIT: And the worst games I ever played are Gunz, BF1942 SP, Unreal Tournament Series, Quake 3 MP and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom