What Sort Of Angry Gamer Are You

What sort of angry gamer are you

• Nope. Level Headed All The Time. It's just a game.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minor Swearing here and there with the occasional 4 letter word.

• Profanity -- Shouting Occasionally, mosts 4 letter words used

• Lots of Profanity -- Yelling as loud as possible, all 4 letter words.

• Minor Property Damage -- Mainly Keyboard and Mouse

• Lots of Property Damage -- Not just to PC, but surrounding area too.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can relate to how that Halo 2 gamer vid, although nowhere near the level that kid was, I would get so mad, even when I am leading the Halo 2 server! (like he was most of the time).

I remember one time I would get so mad when I de-ranked in Halo 2, mainly because I wasn't on top of my game and my team were total noobs. I would de-rank, so I would play some more to retain my rank, I end up de-ranking again! So I continued to play and just bad matchmaking made me lose one after the other. I de-ranked like 3 or 4 levels so I decided I just needed to chill out and stop playing.

Basically, spawn-camping and stuff is annoying, most of the time I just try and kill the *****es and feel good once I do. I mainly get mad when I'm either unlucky and/or getting ripped off from the game (yes I am thinking about you Counter-Strike: Source).

lol i got a bad temper. i scream, swear a lot, i broke my case door, really bad, 3 fans, 1 video card, 1 mouse, a desk, a door (3 times), a cabinet, and a lot of other stuff. so if i ever flame you dont ask why :p

lol i got a bad temper. i scream, swear a lot, i broke my case door, really bad, 3 fans, 1 video card, 1 mouse, a desk, a door (3 times), a cabinet, and a lot of other stuff. so if i ever flame you dont ask why :p

y are u flaming... lol jk

but with Halo it is pure fun seriously.... and the energy shields allows for multiple target killing (as long as u do it fast enough :)) but my friend says that when he plays against me he actually starts to sweat... it doesn't happen for me even for the hardest of hard ppl to play, but does this happen to u?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom