What Sort Of Angry Gamer Are You

What sort of angry gamer are you

• Nope. Level Headed All The Time. It's just a game.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minor Swearing here and there with the occasional 4 letter word.

• Profanity -- Shouting Occasionally, mosts 4 letter words used

• Lots of Profanity -- Yelling as loud as possible, all 4 letter words.

• Minor Property Damage -- Mainly Keyboard and Mouse

• Lots of Property Damage -- Not just to PC, but surrounding area too.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really depends...

WoW - I'm fine untill some uber lvl 70 comes and stabs be (STUPID PRICKS), then I get really worked up and swear, I try to tame my self from murdering my neighbour.

CSS - Normal games I'm ****ed even if I win, Zombie mods I just have fun no matter what :)

BF2 / 2142 - Preaty cool most of the time, I snipe so I don't get KO'ed.

As long as thing are > 80% my way I'm fine, then I get ****ed and start swearing.

I just pound my fist on my desk, whenever I get headshot. One time, I knocked off the keyboard pull out, and the railings bent. And the occasional bad word here and there.

i dont break things, but i say, "that's some f&*%in bul@$#it" (sometimes loudly) when i get hosed by a guy in bf2 that i have SAWed for about 25 rounds brefore he even starts shooting, then i check pings and i have a 35, and he has a 97. hmmmm.
spawnkillers i cant handle.
i will get out of the spawn and knife everyone of them. if there are lots of them, i switch to sniper and drop my claymores, then throw grenades at their feet until they get me. i repeat this over and over until they get tired of walking into claymores. sometimes you can end up with three or four on the ground at one time.
i also belittle them by keyboard the entire time between my spawns.
so, not really angry...just vengeful.

I get some pretty major profanity and alot of cries of "What the heck" or "God darn it".

I don't really get angered about losing that much, it's usually things like glitches, cheating, or "how the heck did that guy jumping, spinning and spraying just headshot me..... again..." Also Voss whores, they anger me.

I swear quite a bit, and using such language that woudl get me censored and perhaps banned form teh forums if I tried to post it, lol. However, I never break anything. Nor do I get really worked up and hyper. I just swear, if a game really starts to tick me off I just stop playing for a while (unless it is one of those situations when i get REALLY close to my goal and keep biting it at the lst second, in which case I will continue to swear until i succeed and then do a little victory dance!).

I've never swore in reality cos of a game or broke anything or jumped etc.. I find that in my oppinion kind of.. low to get all hyped up over a game. But I do keep my profanity in game, i.e I swear at the other person alot if they do p' me off etc. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom