what shooters do PvP the best

Oh hell yea cant forget about UT04 hell whats wrong with me!! i loved that game for a long time!

But compared to Halo i gotta say that Unreal isn't even close :p sorry had to say it

Eh, they're different types of shooters IMO. UT was always super fast paced it seemed like.

Can't wait for the community-developed UT that's going to be coming out. I believe for free since it's community driven. Saw some alpha screens a couple weeks ago, and they were just using UT04 textures as placeholders until they get real textures done after most of the functionality is completed.

Another game i really like is Tribes!! Its like a Unreal with sledding and jetpacks hahaha! If you havent tried Tribes: Ascend i believe its still free and very fun!

Another game i really like is Tribes!! Its like a Unreal with sledding and jetpacks hahaha! If you havent tried Tribes: Ascend i believe its still free and very fun!

Hell yeah, Tribes was lots of fun as well. Yeah, Ascend is free on Steam.

As for newer games... PlanetSide 2 is pretty damn good. Persistent world with constant warfare between factions going on trying to gain control of regions/continents. Pretty damn large scale.

IMO PVP was perfected in BF3 with CoD Black Ops being a close second.

I will speak for Mantooth here, he claims the best FPS PVP is and will always be Medal of Honor

Back
Top Bottom