What scares you more?

AMD x2, Opteron, or FX Line? Please post WHY you pick it!

• X2 4200 or higher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opteron 165 or higher

• FX-55 or higher

• Who cares, I choose Intel.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

joshd

Fully Optimized
out of doom3 and fear?

ill admit it, fear scares the absoulute crap out of me.

About the only thing I found scary about FEAR was fact that is showed me that my computer is beginning to shows it age. I think I was more scared about having to buy another video card as appose to what was on the screen.

doom3 wasn't really scary, but I wouldn't know, only played it for ten minutes, in that time I shot the scientist guys in the moon base and they exploded in to skeleton things, i guess thats pretty scarey. haven't played fear yet, because I don;t have a comp to run it.

I must be weird, but I never get scared, unless the thing makes some loud noiz without warning..., I tend to think about the polygon counts and fps, rather than what's happening according to the game...

that is a good idea actually. i should think of the girl in fear as a collection of polygons and textures.

(completed it now anyway. nice to see that the plot is all set up for a fear 2! I really dont understand what went on in the last few levels though. it is a really confusing game.)

They are both very differant types of scares. In Doom 3 I was scared to walk through a doorway because I knew I would get attacked, but in FEAR I was scared as to what (XXXspoilers!XXX)alma was gonna do next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom