What is the most intense reaction a game has given you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demalii said:
I have anxiety, sometimes it's bad sometimes not.. but cigarettes help me keep calm regardless.. let's just say when I entered the cave in FarCry.. I was smoking like a madman lol.. That game gave me such an adrenaline rush.. and my anxiety and like.. ahhhhh hehe my heart was just pounding the rest of that game.. was a great game and I've never had a game do that to me so.. 2 thumbs up from me =)

i have to agree with that. farcry was, and still is, a game that will scare the crap out of you. those tridens or whatever they call them. the first 80 or 100 times you run into one of those will surely clean out your bowels. its the first game i ever honestly got scared while playing. had to back away from the monitor a few times to let my heartrate slow back down.

as for intense feeling....playing a good game of call of duty and just being in the zone. that feeling where you cant miss, you see everybody before they even know your there. every shot seems to hit its mark. your getting pumped, your hand is starting to sweat and the mouse is sliding around in your hand....now thats good gaming!!!!!!!

Yeah, FarCry is an intense game. In fact, it rivals SW:KOTOR and Half-Life as being one of the most immersive games I've ever played. I get an eerie feel when I watch the shadow of a triden that doesn't know I am there, but I know if I don't run in quick and take care of it, I will be dead in one hit. The blood on the wall and lighting detail adds even more to the experience.

DMo224 said:
Maybe not an intense reaction, but a really intense time is the very last level in Halo.

You run out of the elevator, grab a Wart Hog and race to your waiting ship. From everything trying to stop you and all the jumps and obstacles.......it's intense.

Our first attempt, my son was driving and I was manning the gun in the back. Down one corridor, there was an explosion that caused me to lose my grip on my controller and my man jumped out of the WartHog when the controller landed on my foot. Well, it was intense! Or maybe we were intense and the explosion snuck up on us.

We now go back and we both grab the WartHogs and race each other to the end! :D

Id have to agree, on that level, my heart was pumping, and adrenline rushing.

Halo is a kick ass game.

yeah that stage is pretty intense, the whole game is pretty intense on legendary, especially if you play through alone (its alot harder, but not quite as fun)

Getting to the final boss on Contra for PS2 then dying on NORMAL mode. It took me weeks of practice to get that far.

I did not know whether to cry or destroy my PS2.

It took me a week to get over it and I have not played Contra since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom