What Mobile Game Are You Playing Now?

I played Dungeon Keeper for all of 10 minutes before I learned it was a Free to Start game. Terrible, terrible, terrible game. EA ruined my childhood.

EA tends to do that.

Lately just been playing Compulsive before I go to bed to relax a bit. That and the Black Flag app on my Nexus 7 while I play it on my computer lol.

I'm playing Clash of clans right now its looks amazing and is really addictive. It reminds me of Greed for Glory just not as visually pleasing I think. Only problem is all the waiting :/. Also iFargle ya Dungeon Keeper looked good on the video they had but gameplay was pretty awful.

Last edited:
Personally I don't get the fuss over flappy bird. It was harder than dark souls and not in a fun way

I read an article on a news site where the reporter played 8 hours in an attempt to figure it out. Her best score was 8.

Shipwreck from cag got a 70 using his wrong hand while eating a wrap. That guy is a video savant.

Got rehooked into FF5 on been having a blast think once Im done im gonna pull trigger on Ravensword

what are some good DS rpg I could get for the old DS not 3DS

Last edited by a moderator:
Got rehooked into FF5 on been having a blast think once Im done im gonna pull trigger on Ravensword

what are some good DS rpg I could get for the old DS not 3DS

They have Chrono Trigger on DS if you've never played it. Also Dragonquest 4, 5, and 6 are all great.

So Sad I bought Ravensword and it seems really cool and says it works with Moga. It even saw my moga and asked if I wanted to use it but after that nothing happened and I hate playing a 3rd person over shoulder game with touch controls. So i asked for a refund waiting to see of Google will give it since it was longer than 15 min after purchase

So Sad I bought Ravensword and it seems really cool and says it works with Moga. It even saw my moga and asked if I wanted to use it but after that nothing happened and I hate playing a 3rd person over shoulder game with touch controls. So i asked for a refund waiting to see of Google will give it since it was longer than 15 min after purchase

Why doesn't the moga work? Sounds like you should look into that instead of the refund since I doubt Google will refund it after 15 mins.

Back
Top Bottom