what got "game of the show" at e3. your opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
just looked at ign's awards. best of show was the wii, best pc was spore, game of the show was bioshock for the 360, i never even heard of it.

Me niether. I honestly can't understand why MGS4 wasn't best in show. Barely any other games had as much info released about it, and no other game looked nearly as good. C mon, above all it is an MGS game!

"Biased demons...."

Why in the heck would they be soo exited about the Wii?? The controller is sloppy, the games dont even look better than GameCube, and the name itself is already pretty stupid. :rolleyes: lol

What happend to the NINTENDO REVOLUTION that people said was going to be soo good?

Anyway, I also thought that MGS4 was going to be the clear winner. ....:amazed: :cool:

wii is a stuiped *** name, the price was announced though. they said 250 at the max. lol i still wont get it. the controller is going to be stuipid. to hit the ball in wii sports all your probebly going to have to do is to move the controller forward. they made it look so good, probebly wont be nothing like that.

I will buy it if it was £150 some time after xmas, because I think the controller is cool (imagines playing star wars.)

Bioshock is a bit like Hl-2. I only barely know of its existance.

I like the wii's concept, but I think after playing a game on it for over a couple hours I would get bored with it. I really don't feel like physically working when I'm playing a video game. If I'm gonna have to play ping pong or whatever while waving my arms I am just going to go ahead and play ping pong for real.

It should work pretty well with some fps games though, hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom