What game would YOU make??

Status
Not open for further replies.

[t..o..m]

I can't brain today
Ok, its time to put your ideas to the test, if you were the head of a multinational game creating machine, what game would you create/re-make??

I have created a template below which should quicken the post time for most of you :D

"insert reasonably old game here" with killer graphics

A FPS set in the foreseeable future. It would include infantry, vehicles, and aircraft, but each would focus on the same class, ie vehicles vs vehicles, aircraft vs aircraft. The weapons would be more advanced versions of current weapons and it would be set within the US (now a nation torn by war and terrorism).

The single-player campaign would be massive, stretching across many operations across the nation and involve all aspects of the game. It would also involve teamwork in each aspect.

The multiplayer of the game would be online (of course). It would be different maps/scenarios of major battles (no 10 minute rounds here). Teamwork would be heavily stressed, with reduced points/rewards for lone wolves. Fire teams/squads would have to be three people or more for full points, and no way to lock others out of squads. VOIP would be enabled, allowing squadmates to communicate. It would also allow in-game line of sight communication with other team mates.

Basically, think BF2 without the vehicles raping, mixed with COD, but with huge rounds.

If I could make any game it would be an RPG set in the Warhammer 40k universe. I think that I would do a single player, party based RPG. You would control an Inquisitor's retinue. Similar to the Dark Heresy Pen and Paper game. Yes I'm that nerdy.

Trotter said:
Basically, think BF2 without the vehicles raping, mixed with COD, but with huge rounds.
I agree. more places for infantry to hide/cover better. bunnyhopping makes hitboxes bigger, and make it an ongoing world like wow. more AA for infantry/ either kit or placed stingers. mobile aa more effective.

Super Smash Bros Melee 2 for every system, with more characters, more stages (with less luck factors), and online play.

Brawl cannot compare to Melee... I still think it's the best game ever made (even better than Wc3).

I would LOVE to make a Lands of Lore: The Throne of Chaos remake. That is one of the defining games of my childhood, and indeed my life. Awesome, classic, incredibly under rated by today's standards. The CD-Rom version with Patrick Stewart and an amazing cast of voice actors is the very definition of what narratives and voice acting in games should be.

I want Hunter: The Reckoning and Gauntlet on Xbox 360. I also want to make a DotA-like game in the Xbox 360.

Well I'm not creative, at the most, I'd do some of the older games with a better Graphics engine...

I would make a fps/rpg/rts game

It would be based about 20 years in the future. It would be based all over the world, but the nations would no longer exist, they would all be ghost towns, with new groups building up there forces. You would go out and complete missions, against other factions, coolect resouces, recruit more people. When you were back at your factions base (which you could choose to place anywhere in the world at the beginning of the game) you would be able to buy things in an rts style screen , like base defenses, new buildings, ect, troop classes (but you would need people in your faction to have those types of classes, you could not buy troops, just change the classes). You would be able to choose where to place them as well. You could decided if you wanted to bring men with you, you could bring them all if you wanted. Or just one or two. The enemy would constantly be effecting your movements. Your base would be attacked by them, not just run and gun crazy attacks, planned out attacks. When on a mission you might run in to enemy factions depending on when you did the mission, or allies. You would be capable of launching satellites. You would be able to train recruits to be tank drivers (which you would have to find the material to build them) or pilots.

My explanation does not do my thoughts justice. This is a type of game i have always wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom