What game or two are you looking forward to the most this season. What are you looking least forward to.

Metsphan

Fully Optimized
Fall out 4 for me.

Also excited about Tomb Raider even though it comes our same day.

I know I'll get halo.

For the first time in years I'm not at all excited about Assassins Creed. It used to be my favorite franchise. I'll wait for the reviews.

Fallout 4, ARK, and actually No Man's Sky looked pretty sweet. Haven't really been following it, but watched the interview Colbert had with the main guy on the project on The Late Show, and it looked interesting.

Fall out 4 for me.

Also excited about Tomb Raider even though it comes our same day.

I know I'll get halo.

For the first time in years I'm not at all excited about Assassins Creed. It used to be my favorite franchise. I'll wait for the reviews.

You should look into Assassin's Creed Syndicate more. Looks like they are changing up the normal formula quite a bit.

You should look into Assassin's Creed Syndicate more. Looks like they are changing up the normal formula quite a bit.

I think this is the first AC series I'm going to pass on.
I miss the old stuff so much, they keep adding new fighting features.

The older ones were really limited however it was the story and characters that really got me into the series.
Since Unity I've started loosing interest.

My wife is looking fwd to Tomb Raider, I think she's played and beaten them all so far.
I'm looking fwd to FF15 and KH3, whenever they decide to come out...

Speaking of KH3, I pre-ordered that on Amazon for $40 like 10 months ago. At that time it showed the release date for December of this year. I think we all know that isn't happening.

Speaking of KH3, I pre-ordered that on Amazon for $40 like 10 months ago. At that time it showed the release date for December of this year. I think we all know that isn't happening.
Lol I did the same.
I can't remember which Amazon account I used.
We were all in denial

They should release this next summer when no games are out. Kind of same time the witcher came out.

Back
Top Bottom