What is the best 'console' for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currys shop online for appliances, laptops, televisions, MP3 players, sat nav, digital cameras and camcorders, games consoles and more my place of work, think of it like a English Best buy.

But seriously the 360 is in a moulded fitted case the ps3 is in a large open display case an that crashes all the time the 360 hasn't had a problem in a long time other than when the case got knocked over pulling the power lead out causing a short.

Don't get me wrong I am not a fan of consoles an only really play them now an then but i would get a 360 because it has more games I am interested in but kill zone 2 I would get a ps3 for (I loved the first one),

I sold my 360 about 3-4 months ago. I had it for 6 months and still would get on my outdated pc to play pc games.

People think it is crazy, but I didn't really like shooters on the 360 except for GOW, didn't like R6 Vegas on 360 but did like the demo on pc.

Figured okay I will play non shooters now I guess. Played Guitar Hero and loved it. Played Dirt and didn't really care for it.

Gave consideration to just keeping it for guitar hero but decided I'd rather sell it than keep it for exactly one game.

I'd say ps3 or 360, ps3 will have rock band and free online gaming plus a blue ray player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom