What is the best 'console' for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonoz

In Runtime
I want to get something; either a PS3, 360, or Wii. But I don't have a clue which one I want. I want to do more research though. I also have no idea what the "HD" fuss is all about.

What are some excellent sources to consider when researching about those consoles?

dont even think about it if you want next-gen HD-Gaming PS3 is the way to go, Blu-ray,HD-video/audio in games.

PS3 has the best technology

360 has the best games (so far)

Wii is the cheapest and somewhat the most fun...I guess it depends, it's a hit or miss with people on the Wii, you either love it or dislike it. I think it's frustrating for someone like me who demands precise movement, but it's not, it's more of an assumption of your movements kinda thing.

Yeah

Blockbuster is now renting HD movies on SSD's

that is totaly dumb do you know how much it would cost to do that? unless u r talking about downloading HD content onto an SSD.

LaWlz Optical media FTW!!!!, for example what would u do? you go on vacation and want to videotape in HD, take 1 25 BD-200GB spindle or take like 200 hard drives. and SSD atm is hardly impressive size wise

PS3 within the next couple of years is going to be the thing to get.

I had one, but sold it because of lack of games.

Then I bought a 360.

Now i regret ever buying a 360 again ( had one a year ago)

Exactly PS3 can and is getting games only thing lacking although some titles thus far are great, the 360 has pretty much peaked with GOW, Halo 3 was worse than GOW

The wii is going to be the most fun if you have a PC that plays most games. I see no reason to buy a ps3 or 360 as 90% of the games on them i can play on my computer. Wii sports is great, as is the new metroid game. The controls really do add a lot to the game.

The wii is going to be the most fun if you have a PC that plays most games. I see no reason to buy a ps3 or 360 as 90% of the games on them i can play on my computer. Wii sports is great, as is the new metroid game. The controls really do add a lot to the game.

That's the thing, really. Every great 360 or PS3 games is going to be on the PC eventually. The Wii is a totally different experience and every great game on that system is going to be an exclusive. Plus it's the cheapest one out right now.

As long as you've got a decent pc there's no reason to buy a 360/PS3 next gen console. The Wii at least offers originality.

Killzone 2 on the PC OMGz0rz, but really its about the games, i had a Wii meh used it for about an hour then it just collected dust and gave it to my little bro, so did a lot of people, some like it some hate it.

Halo 3, Bioshock, Gears of War, Projeect Gotham 4 +50$ a year for Xbox live Vs. Haze,Killzone 2,Uncharted,FFXIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, MGS4,Heavenly Sword, Warhawk,Lair,Resistance Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Ninja Gaiden SIGMA, Skate, Echochrome,UT3 with extra maps thx to Blu-ray, GT5, Folklore, Ratchet and Clank, Little big planet, BLacksite:Area 51, White Knight Story,Wipeout HD, Fl0w, Fl0wer, Blast Factor, LoCo Roco Cocoreccho, InFamous, Heavy Rain, Rock Band+Guitar Hero 3 (Bluetooth enabled, no need to hassle with wires like the 360), Singstar, Eye of Judgement, Time Crysis 4..... listgoes on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom