What?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus

Daemon Poster
Ok, I just beat Half Life 2 (I know, I JUST beat it, but school and stuff), and when the fusion reactor (it's always a fusion reactor/core, lol) is just about to blow, everything freezes and the G-Man appears, talks, then gets off of what seemed like a train, then the game ENDS!!! What kind of stupid ending is that?!!? Do you and Alyx make it out of the citadel or do you get smushed in the wreckage? I am so annoyed at this!!!:angry: :mad: :angry: :amazed:

*sigh*, I am probably, no wait, I AM the biggest idiot on these forums! This is one of many of my stupid and blundering mistakes. Sorry, ok?

dont really care to look through the other thread and bring the arguement back to the fore front but i actually liked the ending.

i like the blandness and lack of control both HL games had, you go through crazy intense action only to be plucked out by someone with more power. could be considered lazy writing by them, but i like coming up with my own theories and wondering what if this n that.

but yeah, most everyone didnt like it lol. too used to very story driven games i guess. dont get me wrong i LOVE a good story, but i just wasnt as bothered by the ending as everyone else.

just played it through again actually cause im borrowing some ram from a friend and it actually runs fast now lol. :p

HATED The ending :p

Just like halo2, they both leave it open for a third.

But yeah Regulus, you're basically taken away from there so Alex is DEAD

DEAD I SAY

Regulus said:
*sigh*, I am probably, no wait, I AM the biggest idiot on these forums! This is one of many of my stupid and blundering mistakes. Sorry, ok?

Hehe it's fine man! No harm done...I'm probably not going to play the game anyway cuz my PC is in the works right now. If it does come out for XBOX the maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom