We've all been there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good God man, sorry to be out of it for 5 years or so but are people that **** annoying on the net ? :p
I mean over at a buddy's house, college dorm, or a neighbors party, you cause a ruckus and disturb a VG or multi LAN PC game night, expect to die and to get thrown out within 10 minutes. :D

Funny! I laughed. Games where your mic is muted unless you hold down a button or key are a good idea - like in versions of counter-strike where you have to hold down "V" to speak by default. You still get issues with newbies even with that:

"Can anyone hear me???!!!"
- Standard response "No, we can't hear you."

I was playing BC2 last night and some guy had his mic set at constant- listening to him talk and his little girl sing,and another TV in the background,etc. SO, I am typing word for word what he is saying , what his daughter ( little girl) is singing and what on the TV in the chat area- he never looks at the chat area (10 minutes). Then I spawned to him and start shooting him to get his attention- to no avail- he starts screaming- "who is this idiot on my team who is shooing me , what a noob". So yeah, they are still out there. It was actually fun to try to get this guy to realize that I could type his real name, his wifes name, his daughters name, etc.

I don't have extended conversations like that kid does. :p

I have a wireless mic that takes a while to turn off, so if it's just a word or two, I don't bother to turn it off because my parents get ****ed if I don't answer right away.

I was playing BC2 last night and some guy had his mic set at constant- listening to him talk and his little girl sing,and another TV in the background,etc. SO, I am typing word for word what he is saying , what his daughter ( little girl) is singing and what on the TV in the chat area- he never looks at the chat area (10 minutes). Then I spawned to him and start shooting him to get his attention- to no avail- he starts screaming- "who is this idiot on my team who is shooing me , what a noob". So yeah, they are still out there. It was actually fun to try to get this guy to realize that I could type his real name, his wifes name, his daughters name, etc.

We used to have a few guys in my old clan like that on TeamSpeak. I got to hear Tony's dogs, kids, wife, him making extremely crude sexual overtures to said wife, etc because he wouldn't use "push to talk".

And then we had one guy who was a heavy breather... in-between fits of outrage and cursing. :p

And you can't forget the guy who claimed anyone who killed him had to be a hacker and using an aimbot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom