Weekend Gaming

well played "mad max" for about an hour- blahhh.... very clunky. Maybe with a controller- but the K/M controls are iffy. Neat landscape.

So Fallout 4 VR comes out next week and on steam it ONLY shows support for the Vive... If I buy it (I have a Rift) and it doesn't work at all or works but its sh!tty what else can I do to get it to work? Anyone know of any little hack programs that I might be able to use? I'm having a VR party that weekend with a bunch of people specifically for the release of this damn title and those Bethesda/Zenimax f*ckwads are really f*ckin up my program by making their sh!t exclusive... I would revolt and never buy their products again but we all know that as soon as TES 6 comes out i'll wet my pants like a joyful small child.

Last edited:
Just got a psvr. What games should I play. Got it from Costco so if I don't like it, I'll return it.

Just got a psvr. What games should I play. Got it from Costco so if I don't like it, I'll return it.

Batman, Until Dawn, Far Point if you have the gun.
I dare you to play the whole RE7 game in VR if you haven't played the game at all yet.

I'm on an old game in 4k kick right now. Started playing this oldie but goldie last night and already at 32% lol.

0oA3qMj.jpg

So much to play and not enough time. Still playing and enjoying Destiny 2. Need to wrap up Kingdom Hearts 1. I just bought the Battlefield 1 premium pass. I am getting PUBG on the Xbox tonight with a gift card...Then Christmas is about a week away. I don't have time for all of this!!!

Back
Top Bottom