Weekend Gaming

I started a Witch Doctor on DIII because when I was playing my Necromancer I found The Gidbinn, a Ceremonial Knife from DII that played a crucial role in a quest line of Act III, and I just thought it was so cool I wanted to see it in action. I need to clean up my roster a little bit, I think I'm out of room now for toons, and all of my stash space is filling up. We'll see what happens, but I know it's gonna sting. Except for the barbarian. That dude was a huge disappointment.

I started a Witch Doctor on DIII because when I was playing my Necromancer I found The Gidbinn, a Ceremonial Knife from DII that played a crucial role in a quest line of Act III, and I just thought it was so cool I wanted to see it in action. I need to clean up my roster a little bit, I think I'm out of room now for toons, and all of my stash space is filling up. We'll see what happens, but I know it's gonna sting. Except for the barbarian. That dude was a huge disappointment.

Yeah the barb and monk were my least favorite. The other classes completely outshine them.

Started Quantum Break yesterday. Very interesting game. It is basically a third person shooter but there are live action show episodes that carry the story in between acts. Lots of Hollywood talent and the story is good. The gameplay is just lacking a little. Obviously not done, but I'd give it 7.5/10 right now.

Yeah the barb and monk were my least favorite. The other classes completely outshine them.

Started Quantum Break yesterday. Very interesting game. It is basically a third person shooter but there are live action show episodes that carry the story in between acts. Lots of Hollywood talent and the story is good. The gameplay is just lacking a little. Obviously not done, but I'd give it 7.5/10 right now.

Took my a while to figure out that Little Fingers was from Quantum Break!
I enjoyed that game, I enjoyed watching the episodes after a chapter.

Played a bunch of VR yesterday, everyone loves it, playing online games felt weird when you can see them right in front of you, move and interact. I guess I don't play games online so that could be it.

I really enjoyed the Monk when I started playing her! Super fun to see the martial-arts style slaughter, but I agree, I ended up enjoying the Wizard, Demon Hunter, Crusader (tankity-tank), Witch Doctor, and Necromancer a lot more.

Birthday weekend
bunch of cousins and friend came over
They all loved the Rift, brother was never into gaming but now he really wants the Oculus

Birthday weekend
bunch of cousins and friend came over
They all loved the Rift, brother was never into gaming but now he really wants the Oculus

That's awesome! Its so impressive how comfortable VR is....

Glad you had a good time

It is getting pretty decent reviews. I'll play it when it goes on sale for $25 or less.

I am almost though Quantum Break. The story is amazing in that game. I am increasing my rating to 8.25.

Started it last night. Yup. Its more uncharted with ladies and that's not a bad thing. Beautiful game.

Back
Top Bottom