Weekend Gaming

Started playing batman telltale. Pretty good. Picked it up for 6 bucks at target.

It's a good palate cleanser from Zelda and black ops.

My D3 is on PS4 lol, havent even started witcher 3, I had to test all my networking equipment and restor to defaults to pack and ship. encase anyhting got "Lost" during dshipping i do not want my info on them lol....

Started playing batman telltale. Pretty good. Picked it up for 6 bucks at target.

It's a good palate cleanser from Zelda and black ops.

Finally started playing Zelda, played for about 12 hours on Sunday, having a lot of fun dying!!!
I tried Batman Telltale for a bit, it's a nice relaxing game for a change, I should get back to it someday..

Started a Monk in Seasons, though I'm not sure why. They're a lot of fun though! Tankity-tank-tank. I have a bunch of other games on my system now, but I keep going back to Diablo. I think I need to actively get into another game to cool off before the Necromance drops and I'm right back into it, I just have a hard time justifying it because of seasons!

Started a Monk in Seasons, though I'm not sure why. They're a lot of fun though! Tankity-tank-tank. I have a bunch of other games on my system now, but I keep going back to Diablo. I think I need to actively get into another game to cool off before the Necromance drops and I'm right back into it, I just have a hard time justifying it because of seasons!

I had a lot of fun with the monk when i played him, but he got boring at max levels for some reason.

Pick up horizon or persona. Those will keep you occupied for s while.

Or do Zelda... .its so fun.

I had a lot of fun with the monk when i played him, but he got boring at max levels for some reason.

The Monk was one of the first characters I played when I started DIII for the first time, and was my favorite class for a very long time. I think I stopped after a while just to see what other classes had to offer. I'm primarily a Wizard right now, but the Monk has been a fun change of pace.

Pick up horizon or persona. Those will keep you occupied for s while. Or do Zelda.....its so fun.

I heard good things about all of them, but Horizon and Persona don't really seem like my kind of games. Zelda would be a guaranteed play if I didn't need an new console. I'm just not motivated enough.

you still got this I need to try seasons

I highly recommend it, exclusive rewards, new reasons for grinding, progressive challenges, that sort of thing. I've had a lot of fun with it.

More Diablo in between outings. Less motivated lately, moreso with everything than the game itself. May try a new game to get some inspiration back.

Back
Top Bottom