Weekend Gaming

Played Destiny long enough to switch factions with my Hunter from New Monarchy to FWC, but don't have the drive to play right now. Still caught up in Goblin farming on Diablo. I've naturally worked my way to running T6 comfortably.

With what I'm getting it's obligatory that I post.

Speak of the devil...

https://slickdeals.net/f/9784699-ga...in-ps4-pro-for-225-after-trade-in?v=1&src=pdw

Reload this Page GameStop $50 Trade In Bonus - XBox One S for $100 after trade in - PS4 Pro for $225 after trade in

GameStop currently has a bonus $50 trade in on XBox One and a $175 Trade in Credit for PS4 systems. Multiple XBox One systems are also on sale making it possible to upgrade for $100.

GameStop Trade-In Info: Sell or Trade In Video Games, Phones & Tablets | GameStop

For example a XBox One 3 Battlefield 1 500Gb Console is on sale for $250 - $150 Trade Credit = $100:

Xbox One S Battlefield 1 500GB Console Bundle for Xbox One | GameStop

Check their site for more deals.

30 hours into Tales of Symphonia, we thought we were at the end...we were so wrong.
Story took a good twist and a good one, looks like we have another 20 hours to go!

After 6 months I picked up ac syndicate and am enjoying it. I made it though the first 6 levels and now maybe I can finish it.

After 6 months I picked up ac syndicate and am enjoying it. I made it though the first 6 levels and now maybe I can finish it.

I was enjoying it and got pretty far but then gave up.
Need to get back and finish it.
I lost interest in the AC series after Black Flag
They need to end it, Ezio series were my favorite.

I was enjoying it and got pretty far but then gave up.

Need to get back and finish it.

I lost interest in the AC series after Black Flag

They need to end it, Ezio series were my favorite.

Yep. I got burned out but was really surprised that the controls came back to me after a 6 month rest.

I love the series. Even though it's tired, syndicate is great.

I'm up for a black flag 2.

Yep. I got burned out but was really surprised that the controls came back to me after a 6 month rest.

I love the series. Even though it's tired, syndicate is great.

I'm up for a black flag 2.
Black Flag was so good. I have Syndicate in my backlog. Might start that soon actually though. Need a gap filler until Andromeda comes out.

The last few quest sequences in both of the DLCs take a big chunkof time. I wouldn't be surprised if it takes you a lot longer. There is an area in B&W at the end that you are going to want to explore every inch of because it is so awesome.

Wow you were right - the dialogs scenes in "Hearts of stone" take forever. Not a fan so far of this DLC. The whole wedding area was pretty dumb. Then the auction was also time consuming for no reason. Kinda neat to hear about Vesemir's history.

Wow you were right - the dialogs scenes in "Hearts of stone" take forever. Not a fan so far of this DLC. The whole wedding area was pretty dumb. Then the auction was also time consuming for no reason. Kinda neat to hear about Vesemir's history.
I loved all of it. The wedding was hilarious. You didn't like it? The whole point I thought was to add some levity to counter the seriousness of the rest of the questline. I really enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom