Weekend Gaming

slaychandim

Evil Made Flesh
So whats everyone got on deck for the weekend me I will be playing Borderlands and maybe go back to Amalur so I can get my Plat back.

Also some of this:TrueStory:

So whats everyone got on deck for the weekend me I will be playing Borderlands and maybe go back to Amalur so I can get my Plat back.

Also some of this:TrueStory:
Of course I will be partaking in the consumation of alcoholic beverages. I will be playing Boderlands and Gears. I will watch college football on Sat and the worst NFL team Sunday. :you-dont-say:

Definitely will be playing Mass Effect 3 multiplyer. Completely addicted to that. Just finished Brutal Legend and not sure what to start next. Fable 3, El Shaddai, The Witcher 2, UFC 3, Resident Evil 5 etc etc. I have a pretty large backlog of older and newer games....

I might restart Dark Souls since I lost my save, and the DLC is just around the corner. I'll be tailgating on Saturday out of town, and am going to hit up some classic gaming shops in the Baton Rouge area.

I'll be spending time with Borderlands, CS:GO, maybe some AC:II... I might play some BF3. That's a big might though.

Well I beat Borderlands again over the weekend and did the Zombie dlc and the first round of Underdrome and then started the game again. Dont think I am gonna keep playing though except fot the Knoxx dlc since i never fought Crawmweax

I only just finished re-downloading all my stuff last night, and played some MGS2. I also bought MGS essentials this weekend. That brings me to 3 copies of MGS and 5 copies of MGS2&3. My collection is almost complete.
If anyone lives close to a Gamestop that has the Document of Metal Gear Solid 2, I'd happily reimburse you plus give you something for the trouble if you'd pick it up. It should only be 2.99 in store if you can find it. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom