Weekend Gaming

I played some Rocket League and NBA 2K18, no big surprise there

I also played a good bit of that mobile game Shadowgun Legends. Really liking it. Anyone else playing that?

I give it a 7. I legit actually enjoyed it despite a few complaints. I went into it knowing that the story telling near the end breaks up due to the development process but I was sunk in all the way till chapter 13 and only then did I realize I was almost done. That was when I started admitting I actually did like the game to people that genuinely talked massive **** about it. There were actually a lot of times I wish I played it on my One X instead on my TV because some of the cutscenes were gorgeous and would have looked way better in HDR. A lot of people complained about story holes where they make you interpret what happened but I didn't mind it. I don't always enjoy a game holding my hand the whole time. I hated the ending, but that's just me.

Beat FF15 on my weekend, he can sit down.
I did enjoy it a lot while playing it however never felt much emotions towards it during hr dramatic scenes. It felt forced, maybe if I watched the anime before it would have helped a little.
I wish we got to spend more time in Insomniac
Ending felt ...
I guess the new episodes released help fill in the gap however I would have rather had them be part of the main game.
When Gladious left he team and joined back I was like umm okay
The Luna scene was like umm okay
Prompto at dungeon chapter scense, I just was like okay w.e
Summons were awesome however I hate how they were used.
Main villain was lame, made no sense cos you keep following him and he keeps saying you
The final battle was lame and so was the Leviathan
Idk many complaints for me however I enjoyed the game while playing and had no desire doing after game content. You get the flying car after beating the game which is lame.
If you have 100 hours to spare I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you play Persona 5

Played some far cry 5. Its great but I do miss climbing the towers. Also wish the mission structure was more straight forward.

Love the puzzle mission quests

Played some far cry 5. Its great but I do miss climbing the towers. Also wish the mission structure was more straight forward.

Love the puzzle mission quests

i just got that game too! enjoying it so far! think i've put in something like 8 hours? feels a bit repetitive but thats not necessarily a bad thing.

Since moving, I honestly haven't had much time to play anything, and it's surprising the intensity to which this irritates me. Right now, I don't even know what I would play if I had time. Since it's Friday, probably an obligatory Destiny run to visit Xur and do some shooty bang-bang for a few, but beyond that, I honestly have no flippin idea, and I hate that.

Playing Zelda "wild" - interesting game- huge world- love exploring. Forcing myself to finally use a controller.

Beat Arizona Sunshine with my cousins this weekend.
Lots of fun, higly recommend if you have a VR.
First game that kinda had a story. Graphics and gameplay was great.

Back
Top Bottom