Weekend Gaming

it really is.. cuz there is just a certain period of time... where mechanics, physics and graphics all were not the hottest... cuz i can go back to things such 2d scrollers, and games like the original heroes of might and magic i have 0 issues going back to... then i go back to say bioshock 1.. or halflife 1 where aiming down sites isnt a thing.. and melee mechanics are garbage.. and i just can't lol

Well as of today my weekend is over. I managed to get through 12 chapters of FF15 in 18 hours. Seems a bit short even with doing side quests. I thought was leveled up pretty quickly because I kept eating pizza at camp and blowing through a ton of enemies so decided to check a walkthrough to see where I was only to find out I'm almost done with the game.

thats pretty disappointing to hear. i feel an rpg should satisfy me for at least 30-40 hours of gameplay. and thats not an extensive did every sidequest number either. they just don't make em like they used to

have you ever played the divinity series?? if you like turn based strategy games i would check it out. Played that co-op with a buddy and i think it took roughly 120-130 hours... err actually just checked my steam gameplay and its at 180 hours... played a solo file maybe 30ish hours..

Last edited:
Well as of today my weekend is over. I managed to get through 12 chapters of FF15 in 18 hours. Seems a bit short even with doing side quests. I thought was leveled up pretty quickly because I kept eating pizza at camp and blowing through a ton of enemies so decided to check a walkthrough to see where I was only to find out I'm almost done with the game.
So you finally started FFXV
Let me know whst you think when you're done.

We just beat A Way Out, really good and highly recommend ppl to play this if they like story games
. Only takes 5 hours to beat, i get that it's short however it's $30 so worth it I'm.
It's not all QTE scenes.

thats pretty disappointing to hear. i feel an rpg should satisfy me for at least 30-40 hours of gameplay. and thats not an extensive did every sidequest number either. they just don't make em like they used to

have you ever played the divinity series?? if you like turn based strategy games i would check it out. Played that co-op with a buddy and i think it took roughly 120-130 hours... err actually just checked my steam gameplay and its at 180 hours... played a solo file maybe 30ish hours..
I consider myself some what of a FF pro, so FF games come rather easy to me. For a normal person I'd say it's 30 hours easy. I know at least 2 hours is me sitting there dealing with kids throughout my time off while playing.

So you finally started FFXV
Let me know whst you think when you're done.

We just beat A Way Out, really good and highly recommend ppl to play this if they like story games
. Only takes 5 hours to beat, i get that it's short however it's $30 so worth it I'm.
It's not all QTE scenes.
Plan on playing after work so I'll probably have it done rather soon.

I have completed them all. Good night sweet prince, you were a major part of my life growing up.
Hah nice man
Overall rating?
To me I felt like the story was lacking
Delivery felt weak
I could have finished this game quick however at the time I didn't want it to end so I did a lot of quests.

Careful guys if you discuss topics outside of their designated threads Rider will jump on you for it lol

Last edited:
Hah nice man
Overall rating?
To me I felt like the story was lacking
Delivery felt weak
I could have finished this game quick however at the time I didn't want it to end so I did a lot of quests.
I give it a 7. I legit actually enjoyed it despite a few complaints. I went into it knowing that the story telling near the end breaks up due to the development process but I was sunk in all the way till chapter 13 and only then did I realize I was almost done. That was when I started admitting I actually did like the game to people that genuinely talked massive **** about it. There were actually a lot of times I wish I played it on my One X instead on my TV because some of the cutscenes were gorgeous and would have looked way better in HDR. A lot of people complained about story holes where they make you interpret what happened but I didn't mind it. I don't always enjoy a game holding my hand the whole time. I hated the ending, but that's just me.

Careful guys if you discuss topics outside of their designated threads Rider will jump on you for it lol
Beat FF15 on my weekend, he can sit down.

Back
Top Bottom