Weekend Gaming

The problem with modern reviews is every little 12 year old expects a remake out of a port. Like everybody complaining about the Chrono Trigger port, I saw no problems with it. People also haven't figured out that Squenix does bad ports and fixes them later. I remember when FF13 came out, took them at least 3 months to add some graphics options. I've played the Steam ports of 3 and 5, they worked fine. Nothing more than the same game just running on PC and I'm ok with that.

I have a friend running 15 on a 1060. Long as you don't use the resolution pack it should be fine.

I have to cram clearance stuff and Sec+ in a matter of 2 weeks and I also have a concert to attend next week 2 days after my test. I'm stressed to the max and can't concentrate.
I mess I'll get it when in done playing all my current games.
The stress I dealt with recently was something I haven't been thru ever.
Sucked major a$$
Getting over the attachment of my company and just gonna try learning new stuff and collecting my check.
Seeing friends being let go 1by1 every 15 mins sucked.

I mess I'll get it when in done playing all my current games.
The stress I dealt with recently was something I haven't been thru ever.
Sucked major a$$
Getting over the attachment of my company and just gonna try learning new stuff and collecting my check.
Seeing friends being let go 1by1 every 15 mins sucked.
I have a feeling 4 of us will be let go from my team. They are hiring like crazy and actually moving the whole group for more space. If they hire anybody that prefers weekends or second shift I'm toast I'm sure. Word on the street is they are paying less to these new folks.

I have a feeling 4 of us will be let go from my team. They are hiring like crazy and actually moving the whole group for more space. If they hire anybody that prefers weekends or second shift I'm toast I'm sure. Word on the street is they are paying less to these new folks.
Same here
We feel like they kept us for knowledge transfer
Feels like the CTO wants only people he worked with or the consultation company he worked with.
IDC anymore.
They're trying to move everything to the cloud
I'll tey learn anything I can .
All of a sudden we have a bug budget and can do all the upgrades and policy changes we've been trying to do for years but never had a say

Likely to be moving all weekend til maybe Sunday night, but if I get to play anything...right now I have no idea what I'd play. Probably mess around in Destiny and Burnout, mindless stuff.

Played A Way Out this weekend with the wifey.
Cool story , gameplay hadn't gotten boring or repetitive yet.
You can probably play this game twice by picking each character and seeing their side.
Hoping to finish it before the weekend so we can then start Ni No Kuni

i just started playing the metro series for the millionth time lol... i always start playing that game for a good like 4-5 hours.. forget about it.. reformat my computer and have to restart playing it again -_-

Got Friday off
Night started by watching Ready Player One
Really good movie.
Haven't read the book so I had nothing to compare it to.

Back
Top Bottom