Weekend Gaming

The only thing I've been playing is cod ww2 mp. And I stink at it. Just can't get motivated to play anything.

I tried to start Witcher 3 again but am so tired after work, I just can't get into I for an extended amount of time.

Might be time for a gaming break
I'm feeling the same way. Everything seems to frustrate me.

Started Secret of Mana last night, and it's enjoyable if not a bit...basic. I mean, it was originally a SNES game, yes? It's on the SNES mini, so I would assume so. Anyway, whatever time I spend at home is likely to be somewhat occupied by getting further into it.

Started Secret of Mana last night, and it's enjoyable if not a bit...basic. I mean, it was originally a SNES game, yes? It's on the SNES mini, so I would assume so. Anyway, whatever time I spend at home is likely to be somewhat occupied by getting further into it.

Yeah, not worth it plus it doesn't have online co-op...

I wound up playing hours of Diablo III somehow. Ran a bunch of rifts, then hopped into a public game to see what other people were doing, next thing I know I'm up 300 Paragon, and now I've got a Barb I can use to speedfarm/powerlevel people. Lots and lots of fun for mindless whomping and gem leveling.

Girlfriend surprised me with GTA V yesterday, so the majority of my down time will go in to playing that. So far, it's just as fun as I remember III being, but I definitely gotta get used to the vastness of it all. When I was just roaming around, I kept going in a rough circle without really realizing it. And let me tell you, hauling off and straight up decking people is still so GD funny to me.

Girlfriend surprised me with GTA V yesterday, so the majority of my down time will go in to playing that. So far, it's just as fun as I remember III being, but I definitely gotta get used to the vastness of it all. When I was just roaming around, I kept going in a rough circle without really realizing it. And let me tell you, hauling off and straight up decking people is still so GD funny to me.
To this day I still have not finished a GTA game. This last play of 5 I got way further but damn.

To this day I still have not finished a GTA game. This last play of 5 I got way further but damn.

I finished three and four but not five. I've started it three times and am about 30 hours in.

Never dabbled in the online mode.

Back
Top Bottom