Weekend Gaming

More Shadow of War if I'm not trying to complete the Prestige Raid. Didn't make it past the first challenge yesterday, there's definitely an elevated level of difficulty. I'm also just under LL300, so it's not making it any easier.

Im going camping

We may go hiking tomorrow with a big group to Taylor Falls however forecast says it will rain so we'll see.
We also had football practice planned so that may get cancelled as well.
Might be movies and games all weekend long at home (which i'm totally cool with)

Conference where I'm speaking. Then my last couple days of work here. Not much gaming.

I am pre-ordering Mario and assassin's Creed

Just spent the last 12 hours playing TLOU
So glad I switched it to easy, got addicted and couldn't stop.
All done with the game, wife gave me an espresso at like midnight, I'm wide awake still!
Not sure I'm happy with the way it ended though

Just spent the last 12 hours playing TLOU
So glad I switched it to easy, got addicted and couldn't stop.
All done with the game, wife gave me an espresso at like midnight, I'm wide awake still!
Not sure I'm happy with the way it ended though
Congrats! No? I liked the ending. Going to be interesting to see where they go with the next one.

Congrats! No? I liked the ending. Going to be interesting to see where they go with the next one.
SPOILERS just in case someone hasn't played this yet...

I really enjoyed seeing their relationship build up, it was really nice but then he lies to her at the end and kills the person that raised her, did she know that the surgery was going to kill her, wouldn't she be okay with it since it may "save" humanity or did I miss something.
Have you played Left Behind?
Heard it's only about 2 hours. Might play it tomorrow

SPOILERS just in case someone hasn't played this yet...

I really enjoyed seeing their relationship build up, it was really nice but then he lies to her at the end and kills the person that raised her, did she know that the surgery was going to kill her, wouldn't she be okay with it since it may "save" humanity or did I miss something.
Have you played Left Behind?
Heard it's only about 2 hours. Might play it tomorrow
I am pretty sure she knew what was going to happen to her. At least that is how I remember it.

Left Behind was pretty much a walking sim. Very little in the way of combat. It has a good story that gives you more insight to Ellie's backstory right before she meets up with Joel.

Back
Top Bottom