Weekend Gaming

Oh I didn't know you had all that. If you're probably gonna sell then I'll probably buy.
Send me an offer and I'll think about it
Not trying to make money from it.
I took Noctis out once then put it right back.
I can take pics this weekend and show you the condition. The box is currently my stand for the Switch

Send me an offer and I'll think about it
Not trying to make money from it.
I took Noctis out once then put it right back.
I can take pics this weekend and show you the condition. The box is currently my stand for the Switch
I don't really know what to offer since all I see is inflated used prices on Amazon.

Looks like I'm almost there.
Hey by the way I have the Best Buy gamers account so if any of you guys ever need the discount let me know.
You can always pay me with PayPal or Google Wallet I can have it shipped directly to your house or you can pick it up from there.
d86892505e503307920d164da7bf3ca2.jpg

Cool man, if you really want to fight those things you need the rubber stuff to prevent electric and have the prevent venom/poison abilities for the 3 fighters.

SO I feel really stupid.
For many parts of the game random monsters just wouldn't show up, I thought it was part of the game or I thought i was too OP so they wouldn't show up however I've never seen this happen in a FF game before so I look it up and apparently I tapped F4 which is a cheat to disable random encounters... so yeah I was really for a while lol
I quit the game sometimes pressing Alt F4 so that's probably when it happened.
Man I got annoyed, so now I've been trying to make up for all those battles I didn't fight.

SO I feel really stupid.
For many parts of the game random monsters just wouldn't show up, I thought it was part of the game or I thought i was too OP so they wouldn't show up however I've never seen this happen in a FF game before so I look it up and apparently I tapped F4 which is a cheat to disable random encounters... so yeah I was really for a while lol
I quit the game sometimes pressing Alt F4 so that's probably when it happened.
Man I got annoyed, so now I've been trying to make up for all those battles I didn't fight.
Oh man that sucks because I think that disabled achievements too.

Oh man that sucks because I think that disabled achievements too.

I usually don't care about that stuff however it is cool to see you get them.
I think achievements are still working cos I remember seeing a ticker go off at the bottom a few times but now I don't remember if that was before I hit F4 so I guess I'll have to see if I notice anything from now on.

Back
Top Bottom