Weekend Gaming

Bombing through DIII with a female Crusader, hit 37 in under two days' time, so I'd like to get her up to 70, and through that, continue my quest for more pets (found another one last night), then probably dip back into the Witcher.

Pretty exciting this weekend.. I was invited to test Player Unknown: Battle Grounds closed beta. Luckily there's no NDA so I'll be streaming it starting about 7-8PM EST tonight. Pretty excited to get a breather from all of the bugs in King of the Kill lol...

Tales from Borderlands for me and Witcher

We were hooked onto Borderlands and then stopped, need to get back to it.
I started doing side missions and that's what screwed me up, should've just finished it.

Gonna try finishing Tales of Symphonia this weekend so then we can rest before Zelda.
We're about 39 hours in so hopefully another 10 more to go

Played Ghost Recon Wildlands beta last night with a couple friends; seems alright.

Planning on hopefully playing it a bit more this weekend to get a more rounded experience. Most likely going to be playing Subnautica quite a bit again this weekend as well.

Played Ghost Recon Wildlands beta last night with a couple friends; seems alright.

Planning on hopefully playing it a bit more this weekend to get a more rounded experience.

Same here. Looks a lot like a Far Cry/The Division combo. I've been enjoying it a lot but I do wonder how long the current content is going to last. There's only so many outposts to take over and unlocks to get before it gets stale.

On PC it was pegging my CPU to 100% and making background tasks (such as Discord or even trying to record stuff with ShadowPlay difficult)...found out why after i was done playing. Apparently by default it sets the CPU priority of the EXE to High by default... I set it back down to Normal and it dropped to like 75% usage. Ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom