Weekend Gaming

Details on Lego swtfa
It's still very much a Lego game. It actually starts at the end of return of the Jedi and then goes into tfa stuff. There are also side missions that fill in missing details from the movie, but as I haven't played any yet I can't speak to how important the scenes are.

Each planet has its own hub instead of just being open world like the Lego marvel game. I understand why it was done, but I prefer the open world format.

It's still mostly a collect-a-thon to unlock stuff. A lot of the characters are just background peeps from tfa, so even though there are like 200+ you're going to be scratching your head trying to remember them.

I bought the deluxe edition mostly because it came with a Finn minifig, but it also includes the season pass and is only $10 more. That gives you instant access to all the clone wars era Jedi plus there are 3 level packs and I think 4 more character packs coming that cover the prequels, rebels, freemaker, and more clone wars.

I think most people should be fine waiting for a price drop or waiting for the rest of the content to be released. I'll report back if something amazing happens that changes my mind.

It's still very much a Lego game. It actually starts at the end of return of the Jedi and then goes into tfa stuff. There are also side missions that fill in missing details from the movie, but as I haven't played any yet I can't speak to how important the scenes are.

Each planet has its own hub instead of just being open world like the Lego marvel game. I understand why it was done, but I prefer the open world format.

It's still mostly a collect-a-thon to unlock stuff. A lot of the characters are just background peeps from tfa, so even though there are like 200+ you're going to be scratching your head trying to remember them.

I bought the deluxe edition mostly because it came with a Finn minifig, but it also includes the season pass and is only $10 more. That gives you instant access to all the clone wars era Jedi plus there are 3 level packs and I think 4 more character packs coming that cover the prequels, rebels, freemaker, and more clone wars.

I think most people should be fine waiting for a price drop or waiting for the rest of the content to be released. I'll report back if something amazing happens that changes my mind.

I'm interested but will wait for price drop. I kind of want to play jurassic Park lego.

In line for her
Journey concert and it's pouring. This sucks.

Played some Uncharted last night, started passing out when I had to figure out multiple puzzles .
Ended up playing NBA 2K after to wake me up

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Inside is pretty awesome. It makes you feel smart. Somehow it's not frustrating like limbo. This game is very good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got Torchlight 2 and decided to start it yesterday...I played about 8 hours yesterday. Pretty fun so far.

Finished most of lego tfa. I should have the platinum in the next couple days.

It's much easier to navigate than lego star wars 3 was. There are 5 hubs: jakku, takodana, d'quar (rebel base), starkiller base, and the millineum falcon.

Each hub is compromised of missions categorized as droid, scavenger, resistance, first order, bounty hunter, general, and races. Plus there are hidden gold and carbonite blocks. The carbonites give you a gold block and a character.

The new story missions cover lor San tekkas transport of the Luke map plus how it came into existence in the first place. I'm assuming this is canon since Disney said everything going forward was part of the same universe. There is also a mission involving the guys that were going to transport Finn to the outer rim from takodana.

I have run into some glitches which seems par for the course with Lego games, but I've enjoyed it overall.

Last edited:
Finished the game Inside. Utterly amazing. Made by the guys who made limbo.

The ending leaves you breathless. I know this game will be polarizing.

It's one of the most beautiful games I've played.

The less you know going in the better.

BUT PLAY IT.

I played about 10 min of Destiny and thats it all weekend. I did drink and blow stuff up though. Also Guns and Roses in Chicago was amazing

Back
Top Bottom