Vita slim and Vita tv

In the future it said it would have the ability to stream PS4 games via Remote Play for the Vita TV. And about 100 current Vita games supported. Doesn't say which ones or a timeframe of when PS4 streaming will be available.

It hasn't even been announced for US, so its no big rush. You have to think about all those digital PSP and PSone games too. It also supports 2 DS3's at a time for 2 player games.

The one big downside is no touch screen support for those Vita games. This could be fixed if they support the DS4 in the future though.

So as far as the VITA goes what games are out now that are great must have games and can you play psp games on it

Honestly, what PSP and PSone games are people still playing nowadays to really make it a selling point?

I've been playing Justice League Heroes. I also play MGS VR missions from time to time as they're quick and I can knock one out in less than a minute.

SHOW ME WHERE I PUT THE MONEY!!

I have a ton of Vita games that would be great on the TV.

It supports remote play...second PS4 right there.

Muramasa and Soul Sacrifice in my bedroom.

Better than Ouya by a mile.

SHOW ME WHERE I PUT THE MONEY!!

I have a ton of Vita games that would be great on the TV.

It supports remote play...second PS4 right there.

Muramasa and Soul Sacrifice in my bedroom.

Better than Ouya by a mile.

I guess I am not sold 100%. I can see the 2nd ps4 for $100 if it works as intended. But I think its retarded that I can't run a wire to my tv via vita to mirror and have to pay $100 to do so.

I hooked up my PSP to my old tv in my bedroom before and I can say it wasn't that great. I was essentially tethered to the TV and the cable wasn't TRULY optimized for use with it.

For convenience and the use of dual shock...vita tv works for me.

Back
Top Bottom