VidGame Characters to appear in Playboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
I'm sure atleast a few of you have heard about this....but appearantly Rayne from Bloodrayne two is gonna appear nude in the october issue of playboy along with some other well known characters through various games. Here's a link to the CNN Based article about it.

http://money.cnn.com/2004/08/25/commentary/game_over/column_gaming/index.htm

The image that shows Rayne standing all 'seductive like' is where you can click and they'll show you who all is to appear. Not all will be nude though. But theres games I didn't even know existed! 'The guys game' has various dvd clips of girls taking it off lol and 'The Singles' which is like the sims except for sex and relationships sheesh...games these days.

"RGBPIMP..."

Whow. I shurley dig playboy and everything, But don't you think Hue Hephner is getting a little overboard with that? They don't look THAT real, do they? .....

Can't wait to see that issue... :umm: :cool:

They don't look THAT real, do they?
lol its funny right after you say that you say...cant wait to see that issue hehehe....must be fun for the video game designers huh? Personally I wouldn'y be able to create the nude character cause I'd just be too raunchy about it and laugh to myself too much lol. Still though.......I not gonna lie....I plan on seeing them CGI Nude Beeeotches.... :p Should be interesting to say the least.

"Reeboka...."

lol! I have Poser 5, so i make nude Beeoches all the time lol *Kidding* Seriosley, i have been trying to make a fighting game for thee years now. So this is nothing new to me. I get most of my characters from www.renderosity.com

Still can't wait to seeeeiiiit!! lol :D :cool:

....how exactly are you going about making a fighting game....unless I was unaware of the fact you are actually one of many employees of a multimillion dollar company :confused:

"Game Overboard..."

It's not really hard to make a video game. All you need to do is learn to program, and learn how to edit and implement files. The 3D programs however are usually expensive as hell,- but as long as you get the right ones, there worth what you pay for them. ;)

One good idea, would be to get a program that can "Put a game together". REALbasic is good, but i'm paticularly fond of Shockwave studio. (Really good stuff, that program...)

ahh-wel. I just like making hot chicks fight eachother, that's all. lol :D :cool:

It's not really hard to make a video game. All you need to do is learn to program, and learn how to edit and implement files

is that all you need to do??? :amazed:

atirgepro does images that you linked us to "www.renderosity.com" was that done in poser 5?

man i wish i could make things like that, nude or not just look how real they seem. you can do that kind of work i bet you can get a pretty decent job :D

"Decent jar..."

Yeah. I could get a decent job, If i had a degree.. lol Oh yeah. what i meant about implementing files is to be able to open and change files as text, and edit them correctly, when needed. It would be better just to get a program that can "Put a game together".
atirgepro does images that you linked us to "www.renderosity.com" was that done in poser 5?
A majority of them, yes. The good news is, Poser 5 isn't really that expensive at all. $300 is nothing compared to the $3000 you would pay for programs like Maya complete. (GoodGod!!) ;) :cool:

I posted this article up on the Shadow Skill UK (Link is work safe) forums 2 weeks ago.
And since I mensioned all the announced girl that are going to be showing up in that issue...
BloodRayne - The half-human, half-vampire star of Majesco's "BloodRayne" franchise will appear topless in the October Playboy.

Mileena - One of "Mortal Kombat's" most familiar faces (who often sports a blue leotard in the game) will be pose seductively, but not nude, for the magazine.

Nina - After kicking butt in Namco's "Tekken" franchise for years, Nina will star in her own game ("Death by Degrees") in 2005. She will appear in the Playboy, but will not be nude.

Luba Licious - Luba's the party girl in the upcoming "Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude," so it's probably no surprise she'll be nude in the gallery.

Kurenai - The main character of Vivendi Universal's upcoming "Red Ninja" will pose seductively in the magazine, but not nude.

Tala - This dark femme fatale (who also happens to be half-vampire) who will make her debut in Sammy Studios upcoming "Darkwatch: Curse of the West" will also appear in the October Playboy.
hit to the website as increased 3 fold. Special thanks to Google and Luba Licious (Link is not work safe at it's questionable on why you are looking up Luba Licious via google at work)

I might pick up the issue for the $#!+s and giggles value. (Over all I am not a big reader of Playboy)

Re: "Decent jar..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
$300 is nothing compared to the $3000 you would pay for programs like Maya complete. (GoodGod!!)[/COLOR] ;) :cool:

Not sure what the software was, but the software that the X-Box uses for the models and rendors in DOA Xtreme Volley ball was first used for pr0n rendors. Apparently the developers found out that it would be really really good for making pr0n video games.

Then X-box step in and sead "NO, you are no doing that." And the delevopers put their efforts into making DOA Xtreme Volley ball instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom