intel 3.2ht vs Amd fx-51 64

• intel 3.2HT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • amd fx-51 64

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
agree'd with above post, bad parenting is prolly the gist of it. (note- i believe the fact that how so many ppl are out there who have children, who never should have in the first place. is just as big a contributor of parents who realy dont do there job)

but i wouldnt ignore the fact that it most likely does afect a few, not the majority... everyone here prolly knows someone like that, u know like ther not all there, crazy, retarded, or just plain stupid.

agree'd again - none of my favorit games would exist if violence wasnt in them.. Q3, halflife, metalgear, MarvelVScap, contra, etc etc.

"Everything planned out perfick..."

soundgarden said:
I HAVE BEEN PLAYING VIDEO GAMES FOR YEARS AND I AM NOT VIOLENT. WHO THE FCUK SAID THEY ARE VILOENT. TELL ME HIS NAME. I WILL KILL THAT SOB.

:D
I can't stop laughing at this one!!!!! LOL!

2gunsfiring_v1.gif
BlueFlagEnforcer.gif
2ar15smilie.gif

LOL.gif
:cool:

I am not sure if the Video Game Violence is really a root of violence in today's youth.

Like watch the movie THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS on DVD. Before you start movie or even get to the Disk Menu, it's right after the copywrigt notice, you get actor Paul Walker giving a a 3 minute speech about that call the car driving in the film was under controlled conditions and that it's not recommend that you try these ticks in real life.
And again, Need For Speed : UNDERGROUND, the first thing you get is a SAFTY MESSAGE from one of the delvelopers saying "...if you feel the need to speed, just play Underground."

And yet if pick up an action film or an FPS, you don't get any message like that. Like i have only seen one warning message like that on any DVD, and that was with the movie Cabin Fever.
As for computers games, the most get is a message saying "CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND GORE" and that it. It's not like we get a warning message from a GORDAN FREEMAN saying that "Crows bars can really hurt some one" at the beginning on Half Life. And personally, I lost count the number of times I had Gordan attack some one with his crow bar.

So with that being sead, I think your typical computer game player does have enough commen sence that he should now that KILLING PEOPLE is wrong. Like have we heard any stories in the news where some one started to open fire on other people in a middle of a busy street just because they have been playing too much GTAIII?

However that still does not say that video games can promote other behavour. Like swearing in todays youth. Like my newphew that seems to know all the Duke'Nuk'Em and UT2kX quotes.
And there the reckless driving issue too. But again I do find that is more peer pressure and raging hormons.
jolancer said:
agree'd with above post, bad parenting is prolly the gist of it.
That is a very good start with the parents. Like if I ever have kids of my one, i would most like start going back to simulators and platform games where there is low level violence. Eg. Kya where the most amount of vilonce is that you KO that bad guys, and then use a resurection spell to turn them into good people again.
jolancer said:
(note- i believe the fact that how so many ppl are out there who have children, who never should have in the first place. is just as big a contributor of parents who realy dont do there job).
That i can believe too as I am about 3 bus stops away from White Trash Cental. And there are some kids there..... I am surpised their parents even feed them.

Like the majority of you have said, I've also got to say its the parents. Lets compare two different groups of people I know.

Group A: Kind, cvil group that is in touch with the world and reality. Never gets into fights and are quite content with being friendly.

Group B: Troublesome little shits, that need constantly get into fights, have no respect for anyone and think they own the world.

Both groups play the same games, but have different types of parents...

(For the record, Im in Group C: :rolleyes: )

Dremoss said:
(For the record, Im in Group C: :rolleyes: )
which is............................. ?

Kind, cvil group that needs to constantly get into fights, have no respect for anyone and think they own the world

or

Troublesome little shits that is in touch with the world and reality. Never gets into fights and are quite content with being friendly.

Re: "Everything planned out perfick..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
I can't stop laughing at this one!!!!! LOL!

2gunsfiring_v1.gif
BlueFlagEnforcer.gif
2ar15smilie.gif

LOL.gif
:cool:

thank you :D

Anyways, I think teh minimum age for a child to be exposed to games liek GTA or CounterStrike is 12. They basically know what life is now and they can understand its just a game.

However, games liek that should not be played in front of kids under 12. My sister is 7 years old, and i would never play counterstrike in front of her.

Harper said:
which is............................. ?

Kind, cvil group that needs to constantly get into fights, have no respect for anyone and think they own the world

or

Troublesome little shits that is in touch with the world and reality. Never gets into fights and are quite content with being friendly.

My point is Im not any of those groups :p

You can't label me. Im just something.... Different altogether :amazed:

*Alien 3 Music Plays* :p

but in some cases they ARE bad

i agree that it is mostly the person who decides how he will react to violence in games.some people MIGHT go buy a gun and kill people. however a very large magority of well brought up people won't. but until you know who "You" is, violence should not be introduced into your life. i'm talking about young children, or maybe even some adults, that depends on how long it takes you to mature. well raised people know that violence is best left to games but children may not. in most things, you do what you were brought up doing, if children as young as 7 or 10 spend all their time playing violent video games, that's what they are being brought up on and that is what they are likely to do. and its not their fault. once again it is largely their parents fault shown through the games. the games themselves are not bad but i am glad that they are not allowed to be sold to children. if they're parents want to buy them, then we can be sure that the parents know what their children are getting into and then its a parental issue.

Violence and sex in media are the scapegoats for people who won't admit they themselves (parents) are the problem.

Good parenting with lots of love and good development come far before media choice, which are triggers, rather than causes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom