Very good cheats site

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, cheating is alright if that is what you must do to make the game pleasurable. After all... IT IS A GAME! It is supposed to be fun! If this is not accomplished through normal gameplay, then cheating will more than likely give someone what they are craving for.

Not that great of a site really. They don't have some of the latest games and I know I have seem some of the material posted at www.ign.com.

Onn the topic of cheating, who cares? The object of a game is to have fun. If cheating helps you have fun... cheat away. If it takes away from the fun for you... don't cheat.

Cheating ruins the difficulty of the game. The noclip or god mode in any game just doesnt make it as fun. But if you want to beat the game in under an hour, have fun. But its not worth the money to buy the game.

Wheely34 said:
the word "cheat" shouldn't be mentioned on this forum. The little boys on the forum will spas and pee their pants.

Just curious as to what that has to do with the original post?

Major so you know about DLH aswell ive been using them on for about 1 year now i use them to get trainers and other hacks

I use www.gamewinners.com ... they have lot's of stuff. Anyways cheating makes games more fun. If you are stick on a level it is okay to go and get a cheat to pass that part and then continue playing normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom