Ventrilo question

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBerger

Baseband Member
I wasnt sure where to put this but since vent is used alot for clans and gaming, i thought this would fit. if any of you are familiar with vent you know what i'm talking about. I tried ordering a server from nrgservers yesterday, and used my dads paypal account (i'm 18 and dont have a credit card to do it with). Now the question i have is whether or not the server info and admin will be sent to the email in "account information" http://www.nrgservers.net/orders/order.php?a=highq
shown there at the top. Or the email that's on the paypal account which would be my dads. I have recieved no info as of yet after a day and they say that servers are usually up in 1-3 hours. Anyone have experience with this? Thanks

I would suspect that it would go to the account email but check your paypal email anyways. If its not in either email them asking about it. Usually they are very good about setting up your stuff on time but yours might have slipped through the cracks :X

Heyyo,

How big is your clan? if it's just small man, just jump into a pub server and create your own channel with password. Now I havn't used ventrillo, but I bet it's like teamspeak (which I use). I had a great TS pub server before called CenturionTS which they even gave us a permanent channel for our clan, what nice folk they were, but that pub server went down, I dunno why, maybe an ip change.. I'm sure hosting a TS server wouldn't cost much though, I bet under $10 a month eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom