Unshafted 3

You have to give it to naughty dog this game is beautiful. Even seeing the previews doesn't quite prepare you for the level of detail. And that psone Easter egg in his house was awesome.

Only 45 minutes in but have to agree. It's gorgeous.

Psn and xbox gamer tag: Metsphan

So what you guys thinking about this
I'm still really enjoying it. The animations are top notch and the whole game just feels smoother because of it. My only real issue with it has been a bit of a tone shift. I think this is because of druckman being the director instead of Amy Henning. It's still uncharted but some of the characters have been humanized to the point where the game loses its light hearted feel. Watching drake do mid life crisis stuff and lying to elana really bogs down the mood of the game.

OK. I finished it. Here are my spoiler free thoughts.

Overall awesome. Parts of it were the best game I've ever played.

A little too long. It took me over 17 hours. Act 3 went on way too long.

Story was great.

Some of the action sequences towards the end were basically learning from dying which too me put of the action. The huge set piece action mid game was awespme. But then again I never died so I felt like I was in the movie. At the end I kept dying and it become a chore.

Some of the gun fights were bs witj one shot kills. And the enemy's were bullet sponges.

The end was fantastic. The wrapped it up right.

Prettiest game ever

How great is Los 2 going to be. They already have the environments done from this game.

Playing this game in 5 days was really tough but I didn't want to get spoiled.

It's great for 1 hour bits.

I don't get sentimental too often but the final sequence was masterful.

Did some trophy hunting this weekend. Still have a few to go. I won't platinum but I'm father than most of the games I play

Anyone else finish this.

How great was the epilogue.

When they roboot the game in 10 years will we be playing as sam or the daughter? I'm saying daughter with cameos by Drake and elana.

Hit me up on overwatch ps4. Psn gamer tag: Metsphan

Back
Top Bottom