Top Games That Make You Rage!!! ><

lastplace09

Fully Optimized
1. X Com enemy unknown!!! Arrggghhhh those damned flying things keep killing everyone!!!
2. Tropico 4!!! Ahhhgghhhhhblrghghg!!!! My economy keeps tanking!! Stupid free healthcare!!
3. Battlefield 3!!! Faaaaahhhhhhhrrreggg!!! Shotguns, c4 and there is no way that guy should be standing on that freaking spot on the map!!!

1. X Com enemy unknown!!! Arrggghhhh those damned flying things keep killing everyone!!!
2. Tropico 4!!! Ahhhgghhhhhblrghghg!!!! My economy keeps tanking!! Stupid free healthcare!!
3. Battlefield 3!!! Faaaaahhhhhhhrrreggg!!! Shotguns, c4 and there is no way that guy should be standing on that freaking spot on the map!!!
4. Spin the bottle it always lands on your cousin with the lazy eye

COD World at War: CPU enemies would just constantly spam infinite grenades, probably twice as much as any other COD games.

Bring two heavies and two snipers. Have the heavies suppress the discs and the snipers shoot them from afar. Having HEAT ammo as the third tier heavy ability will make it much easier. If you have a support class, pop a grenade and that will help a ton with defence. Everyone else should be set to overwatch or take pop shots at drones. You can also uncover the discs and start pulling your team back to a more fortified position, setting them to overwatch as the thing comes in.

Candy Crush!!!!!!

Yes, this game annoys the hell out of me. I would have to say CoD would be on my rage list as well.

Bring two heavies and two snipers. Have the heavies suppress the discs and the snipers shoot them from afar. Having HEAT ammo as the third tier heavy ability will make it much easier. If you have a support class, pop a grenade and that will help a ton with defence. Everyone else should be set to overwatch or take pop shots at drones. You can also uncover the discs and start pulling your team back to a more fortified position, setting them to overwatch as the thing comes in.

Yes, this game annoys the hell out of me. I would have to say CoD would be on my rage list as well.

I thought the bit I played of xcom was ok but im just terrible at strategy games like that I guess. I even had a hard time in Blops 2 with those strategy boards.

Also angry birds frustrates the hell out of me I hate not 3 staring and some of those leveles are really hard.Also FF3 on my phone because I dont play everyday so it always takes a long time to remember what I was doing

Back
Top Bottom