Top 25 games list for Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Druid

Fully Optimized
IGN Advertisement

That is the number 5 game lol. If they would have switched that with number 6, there would have at least been a fairly solid top 5, but no.

If you look through that whole list of 25, there is mainly just a bunch of random crap. I don't know how that console sells so well. People are so easily fooled.

The Wii is great when you have little kids or friends who are not gamers.

Wii for fun. Computer for gaming.

Well, my little brother has a Wii. It's entertaining for younger people and is fun when you have people who aren't gamers over like Hefe said.

The few times I have played it I found myself loving the heck out of Wii Sports. I tried a few other games on it but..meh...+100 to computers.

The Wii does have it's pro's and con's but it's not bad imo. It's a nice change to get my butt off the couch or chair and play a game.

They did the xbox list first which makes sense, then this, and I'm assuming they saved the most interesting list for last, the ps3. It would have been quite disappointing to have ended their listing with this boring list. You don't even know what most of the games are when you look at it.

Games definitely on it:

MGS4
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Killzone 2
Resistance 1
Resistance 2
Motorstorm 1
Motorstorm 2
Warhawk
Infamous
Cod4
Cod6
Oblivion
Fallout 3
Bioshock
Dead Space
Resident Evil 5
Borderlands
Orange Box
GTA IV

Possible games:
Devil May Cry 4 (I think this game was teh ****)
Demon's Souls
Fifa

There is other stuff I could list but I'm done thinking lol.

Most of the Wii games I've played have been fun for a while but then it wore off after half an hour or so :\ Except SSBB ^_^

Smash is always fun. It is the only thing it has got going for it. Does Nintendo have a patent on that type of gameplay or something? I think Sony should definitely copy it (with a few changes of course) with playstation characters. I really don't think xbox has enough original characters to pull it off though. They're obviously using third-party too, which is good, but they need some old first party characters. Some of the ff characters, crash, spyro, Daunte (Devil May Cry) and many more. Obviously some of those went third-party, but they started first party. The xbox just seems to have much less of them to me.

I got a Wii. If you are just after some causal fun, Wii are great.
Plus they are the only console where you get the 2 most awsome games on the planet
1. Mad World
2. House Of The Dead Overkill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom