Tomb Raider spoilers edition

borstarhymes

whats high score mean
lol just kidding i'm not far enough in the game for spoilers yet but DAMMMMNNNNNNNN this game is awesome. the first area i was like oh this is going to be easy collecting everything than you get to the next area and you're like yeah maybe i was wrong. The bow is freaking awesome :silly:

.. i was like oh ... and you're like yeah ...
Please, you're 34 years old. Try to talk like an adult.. :)

Last time I was in Prague (since everyone from the CR is from Prague (American way of thinking)) I ate at a small place, almost a basement, down from Prague Castle. It was sort of in an alley and you opened a door to find a red curtain and beyond that there are some old wooden tables that reminded me of picnic tables and several fireplaces... Super cozy. I had the most delicious chicken almondine and the pivo was so delicious. I hope you have been to the place so that you know what I am talking about, lol.

.. i was like oh ... and you're like yeah ...
Please, you're 34 years old. Try to talk like an adult.. :)

I understood what he said just fine. I think he was just explaining his thought process when he first started playing. Sort of how you were like, "Hey, let me go into a forum and immediately make myself look like a pompous asshat." Probably not the best way to make a first impression. Try posting again with less douchebaggery.

I understood what he said just fine. I think he was just explaining his thought process when he first started playing. Sort of how you were like, "Hey, let me go into a forum and immediately make myself look like a pompous asshat." Probably not the best way to make a first impression. Try posting again with less douchebaggery.

I read that and was like ohhh yeahhh

It was crazy when you got to the end and find out the original Lara Croft was dead and the one you're playing as is cloned from her DNA. Didn't see that one coming

Back
Top Bottom