Tomb Raider

Someguy,Rhu and I dont know if sunny just didnt like us anymore or couldnt come.

I also have never played a TR game but this one has me lookin at it.

@Brett do you write anywhere else or just USA Today and do you just do games and stuff

Mostly just USA Today, writing about video games and other Tech news from time to time. And writing a little bit on personal Tumblr blog when I get the chance.

It always seems odd to me when you guys haven't played something so old and well established as Tomb Raider or Metal Gear.

Mostly just USA Today, writing about video games and other Tech news from time to time. And writing a little bit on personal Tumblr blog when I get the chance.

ive also seen some of your work in the penthouse forums, titillating stuff

It always seems odd to me when you guys haven't played something so old and well established as Tomb Raider or Metal Gear.

I really didnt game much for the whole PS2 Xbox generation with the exeption of the God of War games and Kingdom hearts and all I ever really played on ps1 was Tony Hawk and the Wu Tang game. Once I was like 17 or 18 I kinda forgot about gaming until I got my ps3 when God of War 3 came out

I really didnt game much for the whole PS2 Xbox generation with the exeption of the God of War games and Kingdom hearts and all I ever really played on ps1 was Tony Hawk and the Wu Tang game. Once I was like 17 or 18 I kinda forgot about gaming until I got my ps3 when God of War 3 came out

I thought the PS2 was one of the best consoles I ever owned. Back then games were so innovative. You mentioned God of War and Kingdom Hearts, which are two of my favortite games of all time, but there was so much more. Gran Turismo, Reel Fishing 3, Ace Combat, Silent Hill, Hot Shots Golf, Shadow of the Colossus, Gallop Racer, Okami, Baldurs Gate, the Everquest games by Blizzard, Psychonauts, Castlevania, Indigo Prophecy and the list goes on and on. Sigh...good times right there.

I thought the PS2 was one of the best consoles I ever owned. Back then games were so innovative. You mentioned God of War and Kingdom Hearts, which are two of my favortite games of all time, but there was so much more. Gran Turismo, Reel Fishing 3, Ace Combat, Silent Hill, Hot Shots Golf, Shadow of the Colossus, Gallop Racer, Okami, Baldurs Gate, the Everquest games by Blizzard, Psychonauts, Castlevania, Indigo Prophecy and the list goes on and on. Sigh...good times right there.

Oh I did play Castlevania Lament of Innocence I loved that game since my mom has a PS2 still think I am gonaa pick some old games up

If you have ever played Diablo or Baldur's Gate and liked them, I HIGHLY recommend playing the first Champions of Norrath game. It is fantastic. The second one was really good too, but the story was better in the first one.

Ahh, Brett, this topic derailment must bring back some fond memories lol.

Last edited:
I am totally getting Diablo 3 for the playstation when it comes out

I am to I am super exited about it I have always wanted to play Diablo but never had a computer

And yeah Borst it was a fighting game called Shaolin Style

Back
Top Bottom