Titanfall

thast why im gonna grab 360 version

I would wait on the 360 version. There is no information available about that version of the game as it is being developed independently by a separate company (not Respawn). The AI is rumored to be awful on the Xbox one version so this game may not play well on the 360.

Bah... got a beta code to the Xbox One, even though I specifically selected PC on the beta sign up.

Apparently it's a common issue.

http://help.ea.com/en/article/titanfall-beta-code-platform-issue-and-workaround/

Figure I'll try out the beta, since I'm not going to pay $59.99 for a 12 person online only game. That's CS:GO territory right there.

Do you even have an Xbone? If not I'd gladly take that code off your hands lol. I'm cautiously optimistic about this game.

I don't really care so much about the fact that it's 6 v 6, in fact, I'm perfectly fine with that because I'm used to it from playing COD search and destroy over the years; it's the bots that worry me because I feel like you could abuse them to run up the score.

Do you even have an Xbone? If not I'd gladly take that code off your hands lol. I'm cautiously optimistic about this game.

I don't really care so much about the fact that it's 6 v 6, in fact, I'm perfectly fine with that because I'm used to it from playing COD search and destroy over the years; it's the bots that worry me because I feel like you could abuse them to run up the score.

This game had a lot of promise and had me somewhat regretful that I didn't have an XBONE, but everything I have heard about it recently, especially the 6 on 6, makes it a much easier pill to swallow. They made it sound like this was supposed to compete with BF4 and CoD, but that just isn't going to happen. This isn't even the same type of game as far as I am concerned. In my opinion the scope of FPS "war" games should be getting bigger, not smaller. BF4 has the right idea. 32 v 32 with massive, dynamic maps and an array of vehicles to traverse them. There are basically 4-5 small battles going on at any given time in each match. It is great. That is the way it should be. Titanfall is going to be a decent game, but it isn't a head on competitor of the major FPS franchises out there. Not even close.

Back
Top Bottom