Titanfall 2 - The Game to Unite Us Again?

lastplace09

Fully Optimized
Is this our new game? Early reviews are saying this is going to be pretty awesome.

I know only a handful of you are playing BF1, are you waiting for this game to drop?

I miss us all playing together in a drop in/out game.

Is this our new game? Early reviews are saying this is going to be pretty awesome.

I know only a handful of you are playing BF1, are you waiting for this game to drop?

I miss us all playing together in a drop in/out game.
i think i will get this but not soon. I am doing the DLC for Dark Souls 3 and got Destiny. I do want to get back into Alienation thoug

I bit the bullet and picked this up on digital for the xbox one.

Found it for 50 on new egg. Not a great price but having 2 xbone machines makes digital an easy way to go.

It is getting very good reviews. Sadly I am not going to be able to devote enough time into something like that right now. Same thing with Battlefield 1.

Grabbed this over the weekend off of cdkeys for 45 .. so far its great the campaign is awesome

Started playing the campaign. It's really good. And the controls feel really tight.

Hell the fu(k yea the campaign is the sh!t!! SO GLAD they decided to make an actual campaign! They did awesome!

Seriously a language filter? ....

Back
Top Bottom