are those guy's trust worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm well im finaly able to log in to my account but now im having trouble adding a credit card its rejeted it soo many time's. is it a good or bad thing that there asking for the last 4 digets of the card would they be able to make unauthrised purchses with it if they know the last 4 digets of the card???.

If they did make any unauthorized purchases on the card you could get them for fraud and dispute the charges. Most sites wont let you add a card unless all the numbers are there cause if they are not then it isnt a real CC number.

Or they make you type in the three number verification code on the back...cause someone can just remember the cc number but they wont have the number on the back of the card.

Yes that is correct as well Rican. They dont store that number at all. So you will always have to type that is. As long as you dont have a keylogger they cant use your card.

iv completly given up on those 2 companey's now. shopto was a pain in the *** because i coludent add any credit card's and i couldent use paypal so iv given up with shopto. and play asia was realy wierd whene ever i went into buy saint's row 2 they had 2 difrant ones with difrant prices one was 74AUS and the was about 94AUS whene ever i went in to buy the chaper one of saints row 2 it would defalut and assume i wanted 4 ****ing copy's of the game:confused:. dose any one know of any other easier site's to use or is it because people hate australian's:confused::eek:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom