thinking about buying a psp

Status
Not open for further replies.

robina_80

Banned
ive got a new job as a datacenter technician and its shift work so mon-fri plus weekends, nights, bank holidays and to pass bye at night or whenever, because your the only one in the building you take over and then someone takes over from you, anyway moving on

im thinking about getting the psp I havnt really taken any consideration in getting a DSi but im open to views

what do you guys think about me getting a psp also are there any news on a new one coming soon!?!

I have both portables and while the PSP does have a few good games it isn't nearly as close to the amount on the DS. I find the DS has a good variety of everything and that's what I like.

Of course this all only my opinion and the decision is completely up to what you feel you would play more.

I would be looking at what games you can get exclusively for each platform and make you choice on PSP or DS after that.

If you just want to play games and you like Nintendo then of course I would suggest that you get the DSi

The PSP in my opinion has lots of work to do as far as processing power and graphical detail

I have a psp. I got a game with it for my birthday. I played that for 10 min. I have no other games...

I have a PSP with I think 3 games. It's good to pass the time for maybe at most an hour. After that it isn't that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom