They killed off Morpheus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana69

Baseband Member
The Matrix Online has killed off Morpheus! Anyone has any thoughts or comments on this? I think it was about time they let another main character go, and Morpheus just opens up so many possibilities! Who could his killer be? My bet is it was the machines, even though they are denying it.

Dana69 said:
The Matrix Online has killed off Morpheus!
But it's only Morpheus....... the 2nd most important character in the entire Matrix Movie Trilogy......

Well... Whatever it was, it got me playing. I went out and bought the game. I also told this story to a few of my friends, all of which are huge Matrix buffsÂ… Well, long story short - now all seven of us are in the game with our new characters trying to find out some info.
To my surprise the game is actually good and has voices from the movies, which just add to the coolness factor. We ran some missions and when we looked at the time it was almost 3 am. So I decided to post some info on these boards, to keep the Matrix fans on here happy.

We have a lil hint that it was The Merovingian himself who did the deed. I mean the movies lead us to believe that he is this ultra powerful character, and he tells Neo that he has "survived" others like him, yet we never see him fight. From the video on their site, I concluded that it had to be The Merovingian, because of his "knowledge" of doors and exits, while a friend of mine thinks it was Agent Smith reincarnated.

Here are the links to the videos:

http://pdl.warnerbros.com/thematrixonline/live/downloads/1.1_medium.zip
http://pdl.warnerbros.com/thematrixonline/live/downloads/1.2_final.zip
http://pdl.warnerbros.com/thematrixonline/live/downloads/1.3_medium.zip

Watch out, file 2 is about 80 MB, so download it with a download manager if you are a 56 ker.

So far IÂ’m enjoying the game and will post more info as we come by it.

hey.............thx a lot for the spoiler....

oh well, i hear the game gets old after a while anyway.

just so much green one can take ya know?

what peeked my interest is the new matrix game coming out...called....ummm...ahhhhhh, oh yeah..Matrix: Path of Neo

i think on all consoles...you get to play through the whole trilogy through Neo's perspective........can you say........Sa-weet...........!

Hehe sorry, but its widely known they killed him off. Thats what sucked me in anyway. Im running missions now to get more info,

---------------SPOILER BELOW---------------------

Looks like the killer was someone from Zion. Now thats a twist!

--------------Spoiler done--------------------

hmm i have the game but cant play it until i get my computer in a few months but i have one friend who has it and it looks awesome. We love the movies and i have the animatrix dvd and have read many of the online comix.
That is strange thoughthat morpheus died. I saw that last night as i was updating all the patches for the game. Surprised me. Maybe it was an agent in a humans body that killed morpheus in Zion. Or maybe it was commander Loch because he was getting jealous of morpheus' midnight affairs with niobi!hehe

Arnold thats a really good point, lol since the part where I am

----------------Spoiler------------------------------

it looks like Loch did kill him, or had something to do with his murder

End spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom