Is there a site that lists a history of Sony's screwups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

In Runtime
I don't want to sound like a nintendo or xbox fanboy, though I do prefer those systems, but I have heard a lot about Sony screwing stuff up with their marketing of the PS3 and the PSP. Does anyone know of somewhere that sort of lists all of their mistakes they have made, old and recent? Not someone just doing a whole load of sony bashing but something along the lines of the Top 10 Mistakes in Video Game History article at ign.. that I can't seem to find the link for at the moment.

How bout u look up your @$$ and do some research, if you wanna be a Xbo then do some research, like how ~33% of all 360's fail due to RRoD, and that peter moore STATED that all 360's suffer from a manufacturing defect that will most likely cause them all to fail. U Xbots make me laugh u dont know anything about the ps3 or psp you just look at malinformed M$ biased sites.

Wow spot the fanboy here. I won't bother to reply to your xbox bashing as if you read my post carefully you might notice my disdain for pathetic fanboy arguments and that I am in fact not an 'Xbot.' My sources are generally gaming related websites/webcomics that give unbiased views. I doubt this thread will end up being any use, I found a nice list on Wikipedia but I was hoping for something in a little more detail.

ok, how bout this, you know you got a problem with the console when the predecessor is outselling it.

heres another problem when a console has over 33% failure rate and sufffers a defect that will eventually cause them all to fail, hey at least you get a 3 year warranty

we could list them.... my most favorite sony screwup is the time they used a rootkit in a CD to protect MP3's....

How bout u look up your @$$ and do some research, if you wanna be a Xbo then do some research, like how ~33% of all 360's fail due to RRoD, and that peter moore STATED that all 360's suffer from a manufacturing defect that will most likely cause them all to fail. U Xbots make me laugh u dont know anything about the ps3 or psp you just look at malinformed M$ biased sites.

Or Drive Failure...3 ****ing Times Now! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom