Tell me what to play next

I hate paying full price as well, but there is something you get from participating in the whole "have you done X, Y or Z yet?!?!?!?!" discussion that goes on right when a game comes out. And like Metsphan said, spoilers for something like Infinite would stink. There were a ton of stories on Kotaku that I really wanted to read but invariably there would be a spoiler warning less than a paragraph in. Grrrrr.

I'm not sure how long the last 6% of TR will take, but if it isn't too unreasonable then I will boot up the Box. Understand that I will be postponing Infinite for an additional night just for you so bring gifts.

I hate paying full price as well, but there is something you get from participating in the whole "have you done X, Y or Z yet?!?!?!?!" discussion that goes on right when a game comes out. And like Metsphan said, spoilers for something like Infinite would stink. There were a ton of stories on Kotaku that I really wanted to read but invariably there would be a spoiler warning less than a paragraph in. Grrrrr.

I'm not sure how long the last 6% of TR will take, but if it isn't too unreasonable then I will boot up the Box. Understand that I will be postponing Infinite for an additional night just for you so bring gifts.

I agree 100%. I loved being part of the launch for the first Black Ops and Gears 3.

Don't feel like you need to play Borderlands tonight. I just want to play it again soon.

Once I start Infinite there will be two weeks of binge so playing something to bridge isn't a big deal. Might actually be nice. LC has been keeping me up till 200 every night and it is making me think she is abusive beneath that irresistible layer of pixels.

@Omo
If you do get Tomb Raider, Bioshock or FarCry3 in, play those for sure.

XCOM:EU is a fun turn based strategy game. For best results, I suggest playing on Normal Difficulty with Ironman mode on. This simply turns on perma-death and no re-loading last save making games permanent. Then simply re-name and customize the soldiers to those you consider friends. (Example, make edge a bad a** sniper and Slay a close quarter assault with a shotgun)

Then cry when they get f'ed up and die T_T

...too tired. Forgot the other games you mentioned

Edit: Looked back and got it.

Darkness II, I heard it was meh~ from ajacks. If I remember correctly, his son played it and put it down not long afterwards due to loss of interest. Believe that's what happened, been a long while back.

I dunno anything about Hitman Absolution, can't comment.

Last edited:
I just want to play it again soon.

rhu: takes Omo at his word. Sends invite to join Borderlands game and party. Waits patiently.
Omo: laughs while ignoring request.
rhu: realizes that he has been played. Cries and ejects game, shuts down Xbox and scratches disc into unplayable state with scissors previously used to create Omo voodoo doll.
Omo: stops laughing.

:omg:

Last edited:
rhu: takes Omo at his word. Sends invite to join Borderlands game and party. Waits patiently.
Omo: laughs while ignoring request.
rhu: realizes that he has been played. Cries and ejects game, shuts down Xbox and scratches disc into unplayable state with scissors previously used to create Omo voodoo doll.
Omo: stops laughing.

:omg:

When did you do this?????!!!! I was just playing Forza all night, I totally would have played. Was it around midnight? I did get a call then but I was sitting right in front of the TV and think I would have seen it.

@XGC That is what I was thinking too. Its the Darkness 1 by the way. Got it digitally for like $4 off of XBL. I actually just bought the second one from Gamefly for $4 yesterday too.

Last edited:
Dang Rhu I am sorry I know how it is to be stood up especially after you have given them a second chance. If you want help disposing of Omo's body just let me know I know a guy who knows a guy

I seriously don't know how I missed him. I got on around 10:15 and no Rhu. Threw in Forza played until around midnight, got a call talked for about 30 minutes and then jumped back on Forza. Never saw an invite pop up.

Update: Ok, it looks like they shipped Xcom. I wont have it for a few days, so I think I am going to start The Darkness. It is like a 10-15 hour game anyway. Then I'll play XCom.

Back
Top Bottom