Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh youll lose more than a weekend. :p

sweet. I look forward to another game that can eat my life away, like oblivion did. Right now I cant stop playing PES 2008. That game has so much micro management, it is glorious.

o hey just a note. I would say it has a little bit more of a learning curve then C&C3. Maps are so so so so so so so much bigger and you really do have to combine air, ground and water to dominate maps. Also resource gathering is not as easy as all points you build on must be defended and upgraded. There is more micro managing involved, though not tons by any means, not like "Universe at war: Earth Assault" looks to have by it's demo.

I suggest looking up Universe at War: Earth Assault, it's another RTS coming out this month in the US and around two months to the UK. It looks to have more micro management but i played the demo and it is pretty cool. Made by the Westwood team who did the first command and conquers ( red alert 2 and such).

o hey just a note. I would say it has a little bit more of a learning curve then C&C3. Maps are so so so so so so so much bigger and you really do have to combine air, ground and water to dominate maps. Also resource gathering is not as easy as all points you build on must be defended and upgraded. There is more micro managing involved, though not tons by any means, not like "Universe at war: Earth Assault" looks to have by it's demo.

I suggest looking up Universe at War: Earth Assault, it's another RTS coming out this month in the US and around two months to the UK. It looks to have more micro management but i played the demo and it is pretty cool. Made by the Westwood team who did the first command and conquers ( red alert 2 and such).

wonderful! I am glad you are bringing this to my attention. Until the decade pack of C&C games came out, I was looking for the Covert Operations one forever. That was my favorite game. I remember it looking a lot prettier than it does though... A tank is like 4 pixels, haha, good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom