Super Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
i liked FF 2 but didn't like the 3rd one for some reason......the main character wasn't as good i guess. Chrono Trigger was great though, i spent nearly 2 weeks beating that game

There really wasnt a main character in FF3, the storyline kind of revolved around terra, but everyone else played a large role as well, I almost never used Terra!

i thought terra was the main character.....maybe should get emulator and play again........ i was 7 when i played so i wasn't too bright

hehe, It was a good game. Terra was the first char you played with, but after the first couple hours, you rarely had to use her again.

I just recently started playing FF3 on an emulater. I think it's one of the best. I've also been playin FF2 as well, but I can't get past that stupid Evil Wall. I hate that thing.

im gonna go buy me a snes and get some old ff games, the snes are only like 10-15usd and id really like to have one, lol

no, i think the original Nintendo Entertainment System was the best. I remember clearly many years ago I was a proud owner of a brand new $100 or $150 ( can't remember which price it was) nintendo system and some time after i bought a Super Mario Brothers 3 for $40 at Pay 'n Save. I might still remember all of the secret levels and cheats within that game. This was a time before the gamesharks ever came out i think. It was by far the best game nintendo ever made.

on the super nintendo they had a game come out called Super Mario All-stars which was Super Mario Brothers 1+2+3 in one cardtridge. all the classics from nintendo,... good times. all i play now is cnc yuri's revenge.

on NES and SNES you had the GAME GENIE, that thing rocked! lol

super mario all-stars also had levels from the 3 aforementioned mario brothers games that had been removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom