Stop posting and go play Bloodborne.

Puckett

Daemon Poster
Even if you're at work. You have a tickle in your throat, right? The onset of some kind of respiratory infection? Was that a cough I heard? I totally heard a cough there. Be considerate to others and go home before you get anyone else sick.

That said, you won't see me on here for a bit.

I wish. Budget presentation tonight. Then dinner with a coworker Wed. Going to see the breakfast club movie on Thursday, dinner on Friday. Event on Saturday and maybe Sunday I can sink time.

Too many things.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Busy managing Dragon Age's terrible inventory system.

Even if you're at work. You have a tickle in your throat, right? The onset of some kind of respiratory infection? Was that a cough I heard? I totally heard a cough there. Be considerate to others and go home before you get anyone else sick.

That said, you won't see me on here for a bit.
whats wrong

I think his point was that he is going to be playing Bloodborne, so he won't be on here.

This. The only thing wrong is that I'm still d/ling a day one patch. But hey, new ep of Powers hit PSN today, so it's kinda working out for me ;)

Back
Top Bottom